Dolphin Docks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolphin Docks

I know a lot of green screen members take trips out of Dolphin Docks in Port A. Here is how their new building looks from the street. Same parking available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dolphin Docks new building tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	25148726

Dang was hoping for a review lol

Comment

How much longer y'all in town?

Comment

I thought about taking my son down there one day this summer to fish! Is there anywhere around there decent to stay the night? Maybe fish from the bank?

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          I thought about taking my son down there one day this summer to fish! Is there anywhere around there decent to stay the night? Maybe fish from the bank?
          I'm game for a father/son off-shore trip if you think little man can handle it. I took Samuel a couple of years ago and he chummed most of the night, but we caught a ton of fish. I bet I caught a 1/5 of the king fish limit while most people slept.

Comment

Great trips the last few years during snapper season.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
              I'm game for a father/son off-shore trip if you think little man can handle it. I took Samuel a couple of years ago and he chummed most of the night, but we caught a ton of fish. I bet I caught a 1/5 of the king fish limit while most people slept.
              I'm down, I'll bring my dad

Comment

We stayed at the Sporty Kids condos within a hundred yards or so from the beach. We fished in the surf and caught specs and Whiting kept the kids busy it was fun. There will be an occasional shark cruising through there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                  I'm down, I'll bring my dad
                  sounds good. It would be late July/early Aug before we could make it down.

Comment

sounds good. It would be late July/early Aug before we could make it down.
                    Perfect, hopefully by then winds will lay and offshore conditions will be great.

Comment

Was just offshore on an 8 hour snapper drag. Snapper were good and quick. Kings and shark were hard to find. We've always gone with Deep Sea Headquarters

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                        How much longer y'all in town?
                        Just until tomorrow. We'll probably be back down next week if Bella has her way. She caught 5 keepers on croaker yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bella and limit of trout tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	24542854

Comment

Dolphin Docks

We're down for that! Bring some trashfish rods I can use! Don't want to mess up my good slab slinging gear!!![emoji12]

When does snapper season end? Isn't that how it works? Can catch 2 per person for part of the year of something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Slew; 06-15-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

We're down for that! Bring some trashfish rods I can use! Don't want to mess up my good slab slinging gear!!![emoji12]

When does snapper season end? Isn't that how it works? Can catch 2 per person for part of the year of something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Hell na catch chingos.

Just don’t keep more than two each

Comment

Working...
                            X