Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCORES: AFC Paris TBoT-Jan. 21-22, 2012

[ATTACH]304896[/ATTACH]

Many thanks to Archers for Christ in Paris for a great shoot!
    Thanks to Gene and Tanya for running it!
    Thanks to Charles (Oneway) and jmack for the GREAT venison chili and cabbage and venison soup - both were delicious!
    And congrats to all the winners and all who came out to enjoy our first TBoT shoot of the 2012 season!
    I'm sending the score image to the TBoT webmaster tonight - he will hopefully have the image up by tomorrow.

Some good shootin' there. Good score in the OB class, Martha.
    Last edited by Deb; 01-22-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Dang you mean I turned in that card....LOL

This ole man needs to get a lot more practice in before the next shoot.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        Some good shootin' there. Good score in the OB class, Martha.
        Heh, heh, well....I think my subconscious wanted to "represent" well for the OBC class, Deb...since you notice my other scores were...less than stellar.
        I wish I'd shot that well in the other classes!
        Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
        Dang you mean I turned in that card....LOL

This ole man needs to get a lot more practice in before the next shoot.....
        Derek, I was surprised to see that one! You showed me another card with a much better score!! Regardless of "scores", after having met and talked with you a spell, I can say unequivocally that you score off the charts in the Charming and Good Company classes! Oh, and thanks for shooting with us that first round - we enjoyed it. And it was a pleasure to have Zach Sarrels and Matt Smith (Trick), that round, too!

Arvin: I saw Zach KISS his Arvin Weaver "Magic" Selfbow more than one - he shot GREAT with it!
        Last edited by M-2; 01-22-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Good shooting folks !!!!

Wish I could have been there.

Rick

Comment

Thanks Dusty and Martha for all your help.

Comment

That was fast Martha!

Thanks again,

Bisch

Comment

Just walked in the door, great job Tbot and AFC!

Great shoot yall put together, Gene and Tanya!

John

Comment

Good shootin guys and gals I hope I can make a shoot or two to meet a few of y'all soon.

Comment

Congratulations everyone, great scores...

Comment

Great shootin' by everyone! Looks like Larry Harris and John Reyna were smokin' this weekend.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                        Derek, I was surprised to see that one! You showed me another card with a much better score!! Regardless of "scores", after having met and talked with you a spell, I can say unequivocally that you score off the charts in the Charming and Good Company classes! Oh, and thanks for shooting with us that first round - we enjoyed it. And it was a pleasure to have Zach Sarrels and Matt Smith (Trick), that round, too!

Arvin: I saw Zach KISS his Arvin Weaver "Magic" Selfbow more than one - he shot GREAT with it!
                        Martha it was great to finally meet you and Dusty. We had a great group that first round and it was tons of fun. Zach was really smoking with his AW!!! To bad the other card I showed you was a "Fun" round. I didn't expect to shoot great this weekend due to lack of practice, but I didn't think I'd shoot that bad. It is tough to get a good score when you have just as many "0" as you have "10". I'll be back with more practice....

Comment

I'm so jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                            Looks like Larry Harris and John Reyna were smokin' this weekend.
                            Yes they were.

We all know now that Mr. Harris' self-deprecating demeanor is just a s-a-n-d-b-a-g-g-i-n-g ruse.

Way to go Larry, keeping that GOLD in Texas.

Comment

This was my first TBot shoot and my second trad shoot. I enjoyed meeting so many of y'all and I'm looking forward to a trip to Denton next month. The shoot was set up on a great course by some really good people.
                              The best part was the folks that were there, everyone was so ncie to put up with the newbe and answer all my questions. If not for Gene's help, I was down to two arrows and he supplied me with a couple of tips, to keep me running. Thanks again Gene.
                              I'll see y'all in Denton.

Comment

Working...
                              X