So who wants to go in halves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Don't worry it won't sale. It might sell though.
    I sure have noticed an increase in the grammatical misuse of "sale" lately. I thought we was all grown men here

Comment

IN.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
        Is this where Carmen Elektra spends her free time? If so, I'm in!
        No bueno because if it is, Dennis R and his tiny playmates from NK wouldn't be far behind.

What was that girl thinking or not when she got hitched to him?

Comment

Back off boys, my long lost cousin's, father-in-law's brother, who is apparently a prince in some African country is buying it for me. I just sent him copies of my drivers license, birth certificate, social security card and a $1000 good faith deposit before he makes the purchase in my name.

Comment

My old boss flew down to look at it. Said the place needs another $50 million to fix it up. Said fences, pens, and houses were run down. Brush is taking the place back over. Sad to see it sold. But I was ready to move in.

Comment

To put this in perspective the Mega Millions lottery jackpot for tonight is 194 million not quite 25% of the price.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                Dang. At 3%, the broker on this deal is looking at $21,750,000.00. Not a bad payday.

its interesting to see the splits on mega deals like that. I can promise you the commission isn't 6% to split though.

Comment

This is sad. I hate to see this place sold. Texas heritage even if most of the owners were crazy

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                    This is sad. I hate to see this place sold. Texas heritage even if most of the owners were crazy
                    Especially to one of these "international buyers"....selling off America one piece at a time . This happens to be a BIG piece.

Comment

Years back when it was announced that no agreement could be reached and that one day the ranch would be sold, it disturbed me. So much history and things that'll never be repeated again. It's easy for me to say what I'd do if I was one of the family, but heck, I'd do everything possible to keep it from being sold. Easy come easy go wouldn t happen.

Sadly, if a foreign group buys it, could be that they'll do like they've done other American businesses. They buy it and start making huge cuts and then it doesn't return expected profits so they shutter the whole thing. Same thing happened to a well known business in Texas not long back.

Just really bothers me to see this historical ranch being sold and possibly divided up. Guess you'd expect that from a member who has the same screen name.

Comment

I think I have a brother in law or distant fourteenth cousin in Nigeria that owes me millions. He just emailed me the other day to remind me that I have money coming.

Guess I better give him a call to expedite this. Once the purchase is complete, I welcome you all to a celebratory BBQ and exotic hunt.

Comment

I met Bucky Wharton on an elk hunt in Chama this past October. He seemed like a real nice guy. I was hoping he would invite me to come shoot some ducks and geese out there...

Comment

I have been to their main ranch headquarters and have had some easement dealings with them, we did not get very far with the easement issues, I think I would have a better chance of talking with the president and getting somewhere than what we had with them. I did here that Bucky was a pretty good man.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                              Especially to one of these "international buyers"....selling off America one piece at a time . This happens to be a BIG piece.
                              Why does it bother you? It's a big place but very few people got to enjoy it.

They could have donated it to the state or auctioned it off at a reduced price but they want the money so they put it up for sale.

It's not like it's gonna be broke up into 100 acre ranches

Comment

Working...
                              X