This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Best college game day sign I ever saw had a bite out of it and said he ate their sign!!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha!

Comment

It looks like Murray may be closing the gap on Tua. He may actually win this thing. It would be a nice consolation for not making the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Having the mad hatter and Holgerson in the same league should prove entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Rumor of Graham Harrell as his OC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Rumor of Graham Harrell as his OC.
          If Harrell stays right where he is, he could be a HC shortly!

Comment

Congrats on the newborn

Comment

Congrats Bloodtrailer and your wife.

Comment

Gods blessings on to you all shane.

Comment

Congrats bloodtrailer28 on the newborn....hopefully you took the awesome time you have on the CFB thread into account and named him Chase..

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    It looks like Murray may be closing the gap on Tua. He may actually win this thing. It would be a nice consolation for not making the playoffs.
                    Never happen. Tua's name is already engraved on the trophy and has been since last year. No way ESPN let's anyone else win.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Congrats bloodtrailer28 on the newborn....hopefully you took the awesome time you have on the CFB thread into account and named him Chase..
                      Ha!!!! Now that brought a smile to my face after a long day! Might be the only time I have smiled after seeing that name

Thanks fellas it's much appreciated. It's been a long time coming for me and my wife and he is safe and sound.
                      8 pounds 5 oz and 21 inches long he gave us a little scare at first but both he and mama are doing great.

Comment

Congrats bloodtrailer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Never happen. Tua's name is already engraved on the trophy and has been since last year. No way ESPN let's anyone else win.
                          Probably right. Murray has better stats so maybe.

Comment

Congrats Bloodtrailer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Your probably right...but if you take Tua out of the Bama starting lineup, Bama is still the #1 ranked team in college football. Take Murray out of the OU starting lineup and they have 5 losses instead of 1 loss. Murray is without a doubt more valuable to his 1 loss team than Tua is to his undefeated team.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Congrats Shane!

OU sitting pretty. I feel ol WV get thumped by the Pokes this weekend with OU the following.

Sure hope Texas isn’t looking past ISU for KU, lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Chad C; 11-16-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X