NRA>smeti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Remember Yeti coming out and stating " We support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment" ?

Ya, me either.
    "YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment"

-Yeti tweet, April 23, 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      "YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment"

And fook the NRA!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
        The NRA thing did it for me.
        Been buying RTIC instead.
        Had a $3,000 order last month which would have normally been Yeti.
        This is what I just don't get. Did the NRA deal REALLY "do it for you" or did it give you an avenue to go to a lower price point product with a crappy warranty and customer service? "Ya know, I cant get a replacement hinge, but by golly they love 'merica unlike them commies at YETI in libtard Austin!" If you really left because of the NRA deal then you are playing right in to the medias agenda. Sensational headlines with no substance. It is widely recognized that YETI raised the prices on all the 501c3's, etc that they had agreements with. Hell, they cut price point deals to YETI Baseball here in Austin. Listen, I support the NRA and YETI, this was a perfectly played recruitment and propaganda campaign by the NRA. YETI has publicly stated their support for the constitution and 2A.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
          This is what I just don't get. Did the NRA deal REALLY "do it for you" or did it give you an avenue to go to a lower price point product with a crappy warranty and customer service? "Ya know, I cant get a replacement hinge, but by golly they love 'merica unlike them commies at YETI in libtard Austin!" If you really left because of the NRA deal then you are playing right in to the medias agenda. Sensational headlines with no substance. It is widely recognized that YETI raised the prices on all the 501c3's, etc that they had agreements with. Hell, they cut price point deals to YETI Baseball here in Austin. Listen, I support the NRA and YETI, this was a perfectly played recruitment and propaganda campaign by the NRA. YETI has publicly stated their support for the constitution and 2A.
          So yeti was the victim here and this was just a ploy for the NRA? Why didn't yeti come out in support of the NRA when everyone was attacking them?

Comment

Boom!!!

Comment

Buy you a Pelican. Better cooler, better warranty, and they support the NRA.

Comment

So yeti was the victim here and this was just a ploy for the NRA? Why didn't yeti come out in support of the NRA when everyone was attacking them?
                Victim? No way.

This is easy business 101 although I might call is dirty business 101.

Supplier Y raises the wholesale price to Nonprofit N(and all other 501c3's), thus cutting % profit margin.

Nonprofit N gets butt hurt and lets the world know that Supplier Y no longer supports Nonprofit N. Media runs with it and Sheeple tar and feather YETI based on sensational headlines.

Supplier O weasels in and sells their knock off product to Nonprofit N at a better % profit margin.

Results:
                1) Supplier O makes a bunch of money and looks like the savior and supporter of 2A.
                2) Nonprofit N makes more money via a better profit margin.
                3) Supplier Y takes it on the chin but moves forward. 10/25/18 ---they experience the American Dream.
                Last edited by JeffJ; 10-25-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Buy you a Pelican. Better cooler, better warranty, and they support the NRA.
                  Got one. Three times I have ordered a replacement plug and they wont send it. $20 piece

Had a 5yo $400 YETI with a slightly warped lid. Had a new one delivered 36 hours later, no questions asked.

Comment

Victim? No way.

This is easy business 101 although I might call is dirty business 101.

Supplier Y raises the wholesale price, thus cutting % profit margin.

Nonprofit N gets butt hurt and lets the world know that Supplier Y no longer supports Nonprofit N. Media runs with it and Sheeple tar and feather YETI based on sensational headlines.

Supplier O weasels in and sells their knock off product to Nonprofit N at a better % profit margin.

Results:
                    1) Supplier O makes a bunch of money and looks like the savior and supporter of 2A.
                    2) Nonprofit N makes more money via a better profit margin.
                    3) Supplier Y takes it on the chin but moves forward. 10/25/18 ---they experience the American Dream.
                    Thats nice.

What about my second question?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

But nothing about the NRA. They jumped on the liberal bandwagon like the other companies when they thought it was politically expedient to do so.

That tweet could just has easily been something BETO sent. It’s the same thing he says. The absence of the NRA is very telling.

Comment

Thats nice.

What about my second question?
                        I didn't see where they said they didn't support the NRA or 2A. Maybe I missed that.

I will say, that a knee jerk response, "we support the NRA" would have been vilified on here for being hollow and simply pandering to the NRA and their supporters.
                        Last edited by JeffJ; 10-25-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Got one. Three times I have ordered a replacement plug and they wont send it. $20 piece

Had a 5yo $400 YETI with a slightly warped lid. Had a new one delivered 36 hours later, no questions asked.
                          You have spent $60.00 and still don’t have a replacement plug?

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                            But nothing about the NRA. They jumped on the liberal bandwagon like the other companies when they thought it was politically expedient to do so.

That tweet could just has easily been something BETO sent. It’s the same thing he says. The absence of the NRA is very telling.
                            It’s because NRA and their tactics suck ***.

Comment

Orca is better then all of them

Comment

My cooler makes me feel cooler than your cooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X