David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    Do your research and you will find where he has sought support and spoken to several gatherings with ties to these groups. I think more people see him as a right wing extremist (whether he is or not) than see him as being of Hispanic descent.
    I don't have time to track down tin foil hat conspiracy theories...provide the links please.

So your saying a majority of Texans elected a right wing extremist to the senate?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      I don't have time to track down tin foil hat conspiracy theories...provide the links please.

So your saying a majority of Texans elected a right wing extremist to the senate?
      Well clearly they don't see him as a right wing extremist. It's all in the eye of the beholder, and who's message sticks.

Comment

Jeepers, what is going on with people? I didn't any such thing.

And do your own research, not just what gets presented to you based on your interests or your browsing habits.

Comment

Jeepers, what is going on with people? I didn't any such thing.

And do your own research, not just what gets presented to you based on your interests or your browsing habits.
          I pulled that out of Trumps playbook....seems to work well from your response

Comment

I pulled that out of Trumps playbook....seems to work well from your response
            That is funny because that is exactly what I was thinking - except I was thinking it was following everyone's political playbook - not specifically Trump's.

Comment

That is funny because that is exactly what I was thinking - except I was thinking it was following everyone's political playbook - not specifically Trump's.
              I researched Cruz when I sent him to the Senate also. I'm good with him. The oints you bring up are views from the left. Not sayin that you lean that way, even if you do

Comment

Working...
              X