CBE tek hybrid pro single pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBE tek hybrid pro single pin

Anyone have an personal experiences with the tek hybrid pro? Wanting to try something new. Just want to see some reviews on the pros & cons.

Was looking at it, but went with the Apex Covert Pro... really like this site!

Comment

I wanted to try out a CBE a little over a year ago but I wanted to ask them a question about their sight before I purchased it. I sent them 3 emails and tried calling multiple times. An email was never answered and they never answered a phone call either. For that problem alone, I purchased a different sight. I don't want to support a company with poor customer service. If I ever have a problem with my equipment, I want a company that I can get a hold of. Sorry for the rant

Comment

I have this sight on my nitrum turbo

the only difference is i have the 3pin and the dovetail

I like it. the amount of adjust ability is awesome.. I use the 3 pins for in close out to 40 yards but when im in the mountains the slider comes in handy or if im at a 3d shoot..

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
          I wanted to try out a CBE a little over a year ago but I wanted to ask them a question about their sight before I purchased it. I sent them 3 emails and tried calling multiple times. An email was never answered and they never answered a phone call either. For that problem alone, I purchased a different sight. I don't want to support a company with poor customer service. If I ever have a problem with my equipment, I want a company that I can get a hold of. Sorry for the rant
          interestingly enough I decided i was interested when this thread popped up last week.

Called got a person who told me that they were in IT but that they'd try to help . . . . i asked all my questions to which he promptly said "no I can't answer any of that let me get you help"

placed me on hold for a very long time, then the line came live and click was hung up on.

Apparently they don't like to sell their product!

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
            interestingly enough I decided i was interested when this thread popped up last week.

Called got a person who told me that they were in IT but that they'd try to help . . . . i asked all my questions to which he promptly said "no I can't answer any of that let me get you help"

placed me on hold for a very long time, then the line came live and click was hung up on.

Its not really funny but i laughed because i called last week to ask
            A few questions andthe guy told
            Me he was in "IT" as well! But he answered my question and sent me a link via email to their actual online catalog! The single pin weighs 9.6oz if anyone was wondering!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck assasin View Post
              I have this sight on my nitrum turbo

the only difference is i have the 3pin and the dovetail

I like it. the amount of adjust ability is awesome.. I use the 3 pins for in close out to 40 yards but when im in the mountains the slider comes in handy or if im at a 3d shoot..

How are the pins on cbe sights as far as adjustability on brightness, i shoot 3d and long distances and being able to fine tune the pin brightness is a must! Thats what Has me hung up hha! I just hate how heavy they are!

Comment

In contrast it took Spot Hogg a mere 2 hours to respond to an email inquiry I made. Glad I crossed CBE of the list early.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                  In contrast it took Spot Hogg a mere 2 hours to respond to an email inquiry I made. Glad I crossed CBE of the list early.
                  To their defense i asked really difficult question.

How big is the house is it available in 1 1/2 or are they 1 3/4 . . . . .

Comment

To their defense i asked really difficult question.

How big is the house is it available in 1 1/2 or are they 1 3/4 . . . . .

Lol. That's rough man.

Comment

Working...
                    X