First lite sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First lite sanctuary

Anybody use the jacket and bib? Think I'm fixing to get the set. Positives / negatives? Will be Asat pattern.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here's a review

Comment

Thanks for that sir. More so wondering if anyone on here had used the gear. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
        Anybody use the jacket and bib? Think I'm fixing to get the set. Positives / negatives? Will be Asat pattern.
        I have not used the jacket or bid in the field but have tried them both on. The feel is slightly big for me but had good range of motion and seems to be a warm set up. I have all the light weight and mid weight gear as well as some of the heavy weight gear. I have been very happy with the performance for the light and mid weight so far so I would guess that I would be happy with the outer wear gear they have. The rain gear is great and thats what I used this year when the temps dropped and the wind was blowing. Wish I could give more insight on performance.

Comment

Working...
        X