Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boweye View Post
    Elite bows for sure!
    This. I've had 3 shoulder surgeries and when I shot the Elite Hunter at CCR, could not believe how smooth and easy on the shoulders it was relative to everyone of the other top of the line bows.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
      This. I've had 3 shoulder surgeries and when I shot the Elite Hunter at CCR, could not believe how smooth and easy on the shoulders it was relative to everyone of the other top of the line bows.

They are not the only one now.

Comment

Elite is a wise choice

Comment

The Synergy is a smooth drawing bow. Why not look at it another way. You could get an Obsession Def-Con M6 that when set at 50# will launch an arrow as fast as the Synergy at 65#. The Obsession at 50# will be easier on your shoulder than a Synergy at 65#. I always wonder why people don't seem to consider a "speed bow" at a lower draw weight. When comparing which bow is easier to draw the comparison should be made by setting up each bow to shoot a given arrow at the same velocity, not setting up each bow at the same draw weight.

Comment

The new K series by Obsession is smoother IMO

Comment

Thanks again to everybody for all of the input. A lot of good information to think about.
              I will have to go try some of the bows when I get some time.
              Hope every body has a safe and Happy New Year.

Comment

I don't think I've shot a bow that draws smoother than my Xpedition Xcentric. It's the only bow I have owned that allows me to let down slowly at 66#. That being said, I have not tried the obsessions.

For some reason I find myself distancing my preferences as far away from Hoyt, Mathews, elite, and bowtechs as possible. Not that they don't shoot well, it's just that I have yet to find a bow that has shot better than my Xpedition that was cranked out by a tiny little company that pays attention to it's customers.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                  I don't think I've shot a bow that draws smoother than my Xpedition Xcentric. It's the only bow I have owned that allows me to let down slowly at 66#. That being said, I have not tried the obsessions.

For some reason I find myself distancing my preferences as far away from Hoyt, Mathews, elite, and bowtechs as possible. Not that they don't shoot well, it's just that I have yet to find a bow that has shot better than my Xpedition that was cranked out by a tiny little company that pays attention to it's customers.

Did you shoot the Perfection? It's smoother that the Xcintric.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                    Did you shoot the Perfection? It's smoother that the Xcintric.
                    I did not. Simply because I had to have the xcentric shipped to my door. I also don't like the ATA of the perfexion. I'm partial to the 32" because of the amount of blind hunting I do.

As soon as I can get back up to the DFW area to goof off a bit, I'm gonna shoot the perfexion and maybe the Xception, just for giggles

Comment

I did not. Simply because I had to have the xcentric shipped to my door. I also don't like the ATA of the perfexion. I'm partial to the 32" because of the amount of blind hunting I do.

As soon as I can get back up to the DFW area to goof off a bit, I'm gonna shoot the perfexion and maybe the Xception, just for giggles

I'm just talking about the draw on it. Longer ATA and slower. It's just an automatic that it's easier to draw.

Comment

I'm just talking about the draw on it. Longer ATA and slower. It's just an automatic that it's easier to draw.
                        That's believable.

Comment

That's believable.

It may be my next one. But this Addiction is hard to beat on draw vs performance. But the Perfection sure equals it.

Comment

It may be my next one. But this Addiction is hard to beat on draw vs performance. But the Perfection sure equals it.
                            It may have to do with the weirdo that designed them....

Comment

Working...
                            X