Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most famous person from your high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most famous person from your high school?

Lance Armstrong although more infamous

Jake Arrieta (WS winner with Cubs)
    Justin Blalock (UT/Atl Falcons Guard)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TxSon1836; 07-02-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Emmitt Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        Small world. Grew up there. Went to Frasche, Lewis, and Sulphur. Moved to TX after freshman year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
        Same, you probably know my brother then I think a grade behind josh, but we went to frasch and Lewis, Blake Ellender played at McNeese as well

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
          Same, you probably know my brother then I think a grade behind josh, but we went to frasch and Lewis, Blake Ellender played at McNeese as well
          Blake is my cousin somehow. Not sure where we are actually related, but he grew up with us. I'm a Kyle, related to the Dronets and Ellenders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
            Richard Linklater, Marcus Luttrell, Caleb Smith, and the now infamous Justin Gilbert
            Justin Gilbert was a good kid in high school. I was friends with one of his football coaches. Shame he didn't reach his potential in the pros

Comment

Pete Lee (GWAR) - Graduated 6 years before me

Comment

Athens texas-athens high school

terrance McGee, buffalo bills pro bowl kick off return
                travis Tedford-he was spanky in the late 90's little rascals lol, he graduated in my class and is one of my brothers good friends lol
                barron tanner-was a lineman for the dolphins in the late 90's

Comment

Thurman Thomas -Buffalo Bills (RB)retired ..Willow Ridge High School CO'85 -Fort Bend Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    They were a few years ahead of me. I graduated in 1968 from Thomas Jefferson HS in Port Arthur.

Here's a link about Clifford Antone. He owned Antone's in Austin. He was quite the character even in high school.

https://www.museumofthegulfcoast.org/clifford-antone
                    I worked for Mike Fox from 87 until he died is 93. He was one of the most colorful characters that I have ever met. He would tell crazy story about his life. That is how I knew that Janis Joplin & Jimmy Johnson went to school together. When Mike always referred to Janis Joplin, he would call her a "Beatnik" . He would talk about his basketball day. He was the leading scorer in the state of Texas in 1965

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                      Richard Linklater, Marcus Luttrell, Caleb Smith, and the now infamous Justin Gilbert
                      Marcus & Morgan use to come to the Jolly Fox when I ran the night club and started working there just after I left. I used to play ball with Justin Gilbert's dad in high School

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                        John Layfield Fox Business Contributor

Better known as Bradshaw of WWE fame.

Really amazing guy.

Or maybe Doyle Brunson Professional Poker Player.

Or maybe Slinging Sammy Baugh, inaugural member of the NFL hall of fame.
                        I remember Layfield from ACU. He played football there in the late 80s (after the Sweetwater state championship). I ran into him a couple of times in DFW airport back when he was wresting. He was an occasional caller and then guest on some CNBC shows at that time. He would speak highly of his Edward Jones advisor (not me). Was a weird deal to see him on those shows then, but he's proven to be a pretty sharp guy.

Comment

Henderson--

Glenda (Gindy) Propes MissTexas 1968
                          Ricky Dudley tight end Oakland Raiders/ Tampa Bucs '96-'04
                          Mike Simpson def back San Diego '70-'73
                          Joe Wylie WFL receiver/ punt return '74-'75
                          cousin Bon Boatwright def tackle San Diego '74

Comment

Al Bundy - Polk High. He scored four touchdowns in one game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Al Bundy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	24584058

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
                              alvord high school. ...me ... I’m kinda of a big deal around here.
                              lmao

Comment

I was on TV for about a minute once

Comment

Working...
                                X