What Cordless Power Tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Looks like I will be going with Milwaukee, since a friend of mine gave me a 1/2" impact and 2 batteries and another guy gave me a brand new charger!!!

That 1/2" impact is a great tool!!!

I have all kinds of M18 and never had an issue with any.

2 drills
    2 impact drivers
    1/2" impact
    Weedeater
    Hedge trimmer
    Light
    Bluetooth Speaker
    Blower

Comment

Who carries Milwaukee brand?
      Going to look for Father's Day Specials.

Comment

You won’t be disappointed! believe Lowe’s and HD both carry them.

Edit: nevermind Lowe’s does not carry them.
        Last edited by Jcjohnson; 06-14-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Homedepot

Comment

Home depot is the spot.. I've been looking at them too.. good sales right now for certain combo packages! Let us know what you get and if it was a good deal..

I'd like to hear opinions on Milwaukee vs Makita 18v

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We use cordless stuff all the time in our shop and I used to always purchase Milwaukie, the impacts we great but drills started going down more frequently. Switched almost all the shop stuff to Dewalt a couple of years ago and have been very happy with them. Since then I have replaced all my stuff at home to DeWalt.

Comment

Had Dewalt stuff and they were so so. About 4 years ago I went with Milwaukee cordless tools and never looked back. I have a small fortune in them.
                Matter of fact just ordered a $300 finish 16 ga nailer today to help with installing many interior doors and lots of trim in my barndo.

I used their 18 ga finish nailer to install about 10.000 nails into 1400sqft of shiplap and it worked like a charm.

Comment

I've had a Rigid 18v 1/2" drill since father's day of 2008, I registered the warranty and they've replaced the batteries twice without any problem or issues. No problems with the drill or the charger. Personally, would not hesitate to buy another Rigid

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                    Dewalt here that we use in the morgue. 18V sawzall and drill! 18 inch blade goes thru titanium like butter!
                    Do you ever have any spare titanium laying around?

Comment

I sell these tools everyday and also get them repaired for customers. I would say Milwaukee is slightly ahead of Dewalt in the tech in the motors and electronics but Dewalt is ahead of Milwaukee in available types of tools and availability of products. Dewalt has better service. Dewalt has better warranty repair centers. Batteries are a breeze to get swapped out if they are in warranty. So, I would say Dewalt is slightly better and a small amount cheaper. P.S. If you can afford the higher end tools like the XR for Dewalt or M18FUEL for Milwaukee, get it. It is well worth it. They are way more solid tools and better tech.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                        I have a Dewalt 18v drill & sawzall combo and they are good but recently I have added ryobi 24v drill, impact driver, skill saw, 18v blower, weedeater, edger and a 40v lawnmower...they are great. For my small subdivision yard, that 40v mower is AWESOME!!!
                        Ive got a Kobalt Battery Powered Weedeater and the best thing I have bought in a while. Wondered about the mower's, to big of a yard for them. Cool ideas though.

Comment

Best pricing will be Lowes or Home Depot. Best Service after the Sale will be Fastenal. If something happens to the tools after the sale, you can go back and speak to the same person that sold it to you and they will send it in for repair.

Comment

X2 on the M18 Fuel.... Just left HD and they had some fairly good deals going

Comment

Rigid been good.

Comment

Dewalt, Milwaukee, or Makita. I have a lot of Dewalt now and it has held up well.

Comment

Working...
                                X