Which sitka gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which sitka gear?

After hearing all the rave about sitka and finding out they give a 40 percent discount for veterans I'm gonna give it a try. Need some recommendations for good jacket and pants, for around 20 degree and above weather??

The entire Fanatic Line

Comment

Stratus line works plenty well in 20 and higher, but fanatic is the way to go if you will be in much colder than that

Comment

spot and stalk out west- ascent pants, mountain pants, kelvin lite vest, Jetstream vest.

Comment

I'm running the stratus line and works well but you need to layer as well.

Comment

Gonna order the stratus line, I'm 6' 1 200 would I need large long jacket or regular large, also are the pants true fit? I wear a 33/34 in Jean's??

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
              The entire Fanatic Line
              This

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                Gonna order the stratus line, I'm 6' 1 200 would I need large long jacket or regular large, also are the pants true fit? I wear a 33/34 in Jean's??

I think the mountain pants fit true to size, but some of the others run a size small. I usually go up a waist size because I layer under my pants most of the time.

Comment

I think you'll be happy with the stratus. It's the most versatile piece available right now. Fanatic is super nice, but you lose a lot of range with it. (Not wearing it above 40). I will say the fanatic hoody is my favorite piece of hunting gear I own.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                    I think you'll be happy with the stratus. It's the most versatile piece available right now. Fanatic is super nice, but you lose a lot of range with it. (Not wearing it above 40). I will say the fanatic hoody is my favorite piece of hunting gear I own.

Do you have to got directly to Sitka website to get Veteran Discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                      Size up on the jacket. I would go with an xl probably. You can find a dealer (bass pro) to try them on.

Comment

NEO Adventure is how I got my 40% off. I run the stratus line with fanatic bibs for colder days. Have been very happy. Fanatic Hoodie is my favorite piece.

Comment

I love there stuff but have never been a big fan of the Fanatic Line as every preachers lice and sticker bur known to man embeds itself into the fabric. I have the incinerator gear and love it.

Comment

You might check that. Last I spoke to them they do not offer a military discount unless you do the LEO adventure membership.

Comment

Leo Adventures... not NEO... sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X