Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    [U[/U]

Just walked back to camp for a quick bite and water. Plan to be back in the stand by noon for the rest of the day.
    Ive got a good feeling there will be a bloody arrow before dark today....... Good Luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyway12 View Post
      Definitely slower activity than what I’ve been seeing. I’ve been seeing 20-25 deer on some sits. I’ve seen a doe/fawn pair and 3 solo bucks. One buck was limping unfortunately, all younger deer. They’re definitely picking up acorns in the woods now. Corn and food plots seem to be less interesting. Still in the stand but debating getting out for awhile to go setup a little scouting feeder I put together last night for a new area on the property in the big woods.
      I see that many all season!

Comment

I hope your right buddy

Comment

Im heading out shortly. I should be in a stand for the evening hunt. The first old doe is in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Im heading out shortly. I should be in a stand for the evening hunt. The first old doe is in trouble.
            Good luck to ya. I just got back in the tree. About 200 yards from my tree I jumped the big boy out of his bed, he was with a girl. They ran back to the top of the hill where my now stand is. Hoping that works out. I will probably shoot the big cull 6 from yesterday if he shows back up as well

Comment

Just hit dripping springs......1 hour to ranch. Chilly 40 degrees.[emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best of luck Landrover

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Best of luck Landrover
                  Ditto sir.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

39* and drizzling

Had deer here from 0800 until 1000 this morning, but I was up late and slept in..

Got in stand about 30 mind ago and planning to stay until dark30

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had several on their feet since 2. Last one just left. Wind is making it cold but not unbearable

Comment

Me! I hung a stand at lunch, on the hopes this dude comes in again. First daylight picture was yesterday afternoon and it was cold!

Comment

Comment

Here piggy ! Come get your dinner!

Comment

I'm in the blind. Small pig and turkey down so far. Blood on the snow is nice! Doe and two fawn here now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got to full draw on the big 10 and before he turn broadside he spun and ran30 Susan’s slowly walked off. He is with a group of doe. All these deer are jumpy as hell. Not sure if it’s the wind or what. Can’t believe I didn’t get a shot

Comment

Working...
                                X