No announcement yet.

Bushnell trophy cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good camera for the price. Good battery life. Night pictures are not great but day pictures are very good.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
      Found some at WalMart marked down to $74. Thought I’d try them out. Anybody use them?
      Great camera for the money. I use lithium and theyll typically last a full season +. They will usually start goofing up and failing on you after two seasons though.

Comment

I've got two that I've had pretty good luck with. One I've had up for 3 years continuously. The only complaint I've got is that during the summer i get "empty" pics during the heat of the day.....all day. I've tried aiming it lower, putting it in the shade, out of the shade, nothing changes. During the season it does fine. Battery life with regular Energizers is good.

Comment

I've had great success with all bushnell cameras.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses guys!! If I get back to WM and they still have some of them I’ll get them as well

Comment

I have had good luck with them. Like said above the lithium energizers will last all year. I had two go flaky after five years but Bushnell gave me a good discount on two new ones. They seem to have fixed the loose battery issue on the new cameras. No complaints from me.

Comment

I picked up 3 of them last year that are the 12 mp's haven't had a chance to put em up yet.

Comment

I have some that are 8 yrs old!

Comment

Working...
                  X