Bow shop in San Antonio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow shop in San Antonio?

I'm new to San Antonio and was wondering if anyone could recommend a bowshop in the area? Thanks in advance.

Mesquite Archery.

Comment

Welcome to SA by the way. Where do you hunt in Medina?

Comment

Wheeler's in Boerne, blake's a good guy. When you get set up come shoot 3d with us next year www.canyonlakearcheryclub.net

Comment

Originally posted by zacm1979 View Post
          Mesquite Archery.
          Zac, where is that located?

Welcome to SA, by the way!

Comment

5711 Kenwick Street San Antonio, TX 78238
            (210) 256-8004

Comment

Mesquite Archery is a good place and convenient, and I've heard a LOT about Wheeler's in Beorne. Viking Archery is 25 miles north of Downtown SA and has been in business for over 50 yrs (same folks) and they're uniquely knowledgeable. Viking is old school so no website or directions online. They have 3d shooting ranges up to 70 yrds etc, and the only thing they aren't up to date with are their prices... CHEAP! Even gps wont get you to the right spot though, so if you are interested in them:

Head North on 281. Exit at hwy 46 and head East on 46. Turn left at Smithson Valley road (Smithson Valley Rd turns into some hwy number that I never remember at the light you need to turn at). Then they are roughly 3 or 4 miles North of that intersection at the bottom of the hill. Small green sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanshot View Post
                Mesquite Archery is a good place and convenient, and I've heard a LOT about Wheeler's in Beorne. Viking Archery is 25 miles north of Downtown SA and has been in business for over 50 yrs (same folks) and they're uniquely knowledgeable. Viking is old school so no website or directions online. They have 3d shooting ranges up to 70 yrds etc, and the only thing they aren't up to date with are their prices... CHEAP! Even gps wont get you to the right spot though, so if you are interested in them:

Head North on 281. Exit at hwy 46 and head East on 46. Turn left at Smithson Valley road (Smithson Valley Rd turns into some hwy number that I never remember at the light you need to turn at). Then they are roughly 3 or 4 miles North of that intersection at the bottom of the hill. Small green sign.
                Just be sure to be on your best behavior or you'll be asked to leave.

Comment

Zac, I have a little place to hunt just north of Natalia and E of 35. Thanks for the info everyone and good luck if you're hunting this weekend.

Comment

Im a returning customer to Wheelers in Boerne and their service and staff is top notch.

Comment

Working...
                    X