No announcement yet.

Wife got in a wreak today ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad she is ok. I don't know if any one said this but you mentioned an aftermarket bumper sometimes I will know that the airbags deploy

Comment

Not let

Comment

Glad she is ok. Sending prayers her way! She is going to be sore for awhile.

Comment

Glad the wife is OK and not more seriously injured.

With that being said, I disagree with all the ones saying that these front end replacement bumpers/grill guards hinder the deployment of the air bags. I had a 2006 Ford F350 C/C PSD and hit a telephone pole set up in the Academy parking lot here in Lubbock several years ago and mine deployed. I was not going street or highway speeds, but cutting thru the parking lot and not paying attention. The bumper I had was made in Midland and had the big pipe as the main part of the bumper. the pipe broke and crumpled, but not a single piece of grill of body was scratched, just the bumper. I still say there is fault that the bags on this instance did not deploy.

Comment

Sounds like a law suit

Comment

Wow man. Glad she walked away from it. Hope the concussion isn’t long term. Those are some heart wrenching pics.

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts . She is pretty sore this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Sounds like a law suit
                  Why?

Comment

Thank God she made it with seemingly Minor Injuries.

Strange that the Air Bags didn't deploy ... Maybe because of the aftermarket Bumper ?

Comment

Prayers Up for a quick recovery and glad it wasn't worse! Lookin at where the truck body bent it musta been a h*** of jolt

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Glad the wife is OK and not more seriously injured.

With that being said, I disagree with all the ones saying that these front end replacement bumpers/grill guards hinder the deployment of the air bags. I had a 2006 Ford F350 C/C PSD and hit a telephone pole set up in the Academy parking lot here in Lubbock several years ago and mine deployed. I was not going street or highway speeds, but cutting thru the parking lot and not paying attention. The bumper I had was made in Midland and had the big pipe as the main part of the bumper. the pipe broke and crumpled, but not a single piece of grill of body was scratched, just the bumper. I still say there is fault that the bags on this instance did not deploy.
                        Well mudbug seems to think it was a faulty air bag because he already had it happen to him and his air bags went off with a big pipe bumper so it can't be the bumper has to be the air bags

Comment

Prayers brother

Comment

Man, that's scary. Glad her injuries are worse!

No air bag deployment is a major concern.

Comment

Wow holy smokes!

Glad she is ok.

Comment

Glad she's ok. Prayers for speedy recovery

Comment

Working...
                                X