Solved under seat storage for Tundra Crewmax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved under seat storage for Tundra Crewmax

Bought the kit, arrived in about 5 days, followed the YouTube video and viola. No more clutter in my 2018 Tundra. The only thing I’d say is if you watch the video, he says to cut OUTSIDE the lines you draw, you need to cut INSIDE the lines and then trim as needed. It’s snug but not as snug as my OCD would have liked. Either way I’m pleased and relieved, not sure why it doesn’t come with something like this from the factory. Here’s the link if you’re interested and pics of before and after.

We custom design lockable & unlockable Truck Under Seat storage units to form fit under your back seat & out of the way without interfering with your seat. We custom design Brake Controller Mounts & in development for more Accessories. We also carry all the Truck & Auto Accessories to make us your #1 stop shop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any increased road noise?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      Not that I’ve noticed but I’ve been fooling around town and haven’t got on the highway. I’ll update in a couple of hours.

Comment

nice

Comment

Looks good! I would have been a bit nervous as well making those cuts. It does not make any since why the crew cab comes with basically what you installed but the crewmax doesn't.

Comment

Looks good!! How deep are the bins and how much room to the bottom of the seat once it's put down??

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              Looks good! I would have been a bit nervous as well making those cuts. It does not make any since why the crew cab comes with basically what you installed but the crewmax doesn't.
              Thanks, I was nervous cutting the carpet but I knew the one piece trays would cover any imperfections.

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              Looks good!! How deep are the bins and how much room to the bottom of the seat once it's put down??
              They’re 4.5” deep and the seat pretty much rests on the top of the rim. Fits perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                I couldn’t tell a noise difference.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  I agree. My crewmax stinks when it comes to storage

Comment

Way to increase your storage capacity daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Acostades View Post
                      I agree. My crewmax stinks when it comes to storage
                      Guess I'm the odd man out.........or I don't carry all the crap yall deaux!!! (-;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

To be clear: this is done to the Crewmax back seat floor? I have the full back doors and all that so I guess this could be done to mine right?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Guess I'm the odd man out.........or I don't carry all the crap yall deaux!!! (-;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          .....and some of us carry way more crap !
                          Attached Files

Comment

Boy howdy that is some thick insulation!

Comment

Glad to see a review from someone I know and trust. Been on the verge of ordering one of these for a couple months.

Looks great!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X