Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    Well...... we are WAITING!
    Lol...looks my “waiting shelf”. I have identical Seekins mediums and identical Leupold scope except mine is the 56mm for my 7mm-08 build.

Comment

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
      Lol...looks my “waiting shelf”. I have identical Seekins mediums and identical Leupold scope except mine is the 56mm for my 7mm-08 build.

X3

I’ve got a Leica Scope for the TBH build and a Sphur Mount for my AR build. I was in the process of finishing out my AR when the TBH build came up. I’m now going to have 2 uncompleted builds[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 04-11-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Lol, I just got the scope today. I have not decided what bullets yet, brass is ready, that box in the pic is empty.

I hear you. I had mine twisted specifically to shoot the 150g SMK’s and all of a sudden Sierra is having QC issues so I guess I’m back to Hornady.

And mine (outside of group build) is in the mail [emoji41]

Comment

I have everything ready to go when the rifle is done as well. Just got my rings in a few days ago.

Comment

I got a Leupold VX3 LRP with 50mm objective. Do I need medium rings? Probly going with Seekins, or ARC.

Comment

Everything in the pic I have bought on sale so far. Bullet choice for me has come down to two, but you aint getting me to post which two

I have another build due in July or August from WTO, unfortunately brass and dies for that one have not been on sale anywhere.

Comment

Everything in the pic I have bought on sale so far. Bullet choice for me has come down to two, but you aint getting me to post which two

I have another build due in July or August from WTO, unfortunately brass and dies for that one have not been on sale anywhere.
                Med is what you will need on a Remington action, I am not sure about the Curtis. I actually got lows to work on one rifle but it is so close that slip on scope caps won't even go.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  I hear you. I had mine twisted specifically to shoot the 150g SMK’s and all of a sudden Sierra is having QC issues so I guess I’m back to Hornady.

And mine (outside of group build) is in the mail [emoji41]
                  I hate to here Sierra is having quality issues. Is it a process flaw or a new owners issue?

Comment

Med is what you will need on a Remington action, I am not sure about the Curtis. I actually got lows to work on one rifle but it is so close that slip on scope caps won't even go.

Somehow quoted wrong post.

This was for Saving Yours

Comment

I want that vx-5hd bad just wasn't a huge fan of the firedot duplex reticle so instead going with the vx3i LRP

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                        I want that vx-5hd bad just wasn't a huge fan of the firedot duplex reticle so instead going with the vx3i LRP
                        The vx-5 has other reticle options. Personally I won't get a non-illuminated scope anymore, but I do know what you mean about the reticle itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                          The vx-5 has other reticle options. Personally I won't get a non-illuminated scope anymore, but I do know what you mean about the reticle itself.
                          Yea but I wanted the 56mm and the only option was firedot duplex

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                            I got a Leupold VX3 LRP with 50mm objective. Do I need medium rings? Probly going with Seekins, or ARC.

I talked to seekins and talley in reference to my 30mm 4.5.x12x44 leupold. Talley told me lows and seekins told me medium.

Comment

Somehow quoted wrong post.

This was for Saving Yours

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              I talked to seekins and talley in reference to my 30mm 4.5.x12x44 leupold. Talley told me lows and seekins told me medium.

Ok, thank you. So I guess medium it is.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                                Ok, thank you. So I guess medium it is.

50mm LRP in Tally 20MOA Lows on a slightly thinner contour barrel. Not near enough room for scope caps.

Comment

Working...
                                X