Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels Info

hello

i am looking to see if Sarrels has any on stock bows, anyone has his contact information.

does anyone has any info on his bow designs ? mainly on 66" longbows one peace.

thank you.

Call Bob at 512-940-3098

Bisch

Comment

Thank you Bisch

Comment

Bisch

Comment

Yes he has some in stock. He just finished a batch of Yukons and I bought one. Mine will be 64" 45# with marblewood riser and tiger myrtle veneers with boo and carbon cores. Bob is a real gentleman to talk to and put up with me asking a lot of questions. I cant wait to shoot my new bow by the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadMR82 View Post
            Yes he has some in stock. He just finished a batch of Yukons and I bought one. Mine will be 64" 45# with marblewood riser and tiger myrtle veneers with boo and carbon cores. Bob is a real gentleman to talk to and put up with me asking a lot of questions. I cant wait to shoot my new bow by the end of the week.
            You'll love it. I just bought a Yukon with the same specs and it's sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidrubio View Post
              hello

i am looking to see if Sarrels has any on stock bows, anyone has his contact information.

does anyone has any info on his bow designs ? mainly on 66" longbows one peace.

thank you.
              If you're thinking of a 1 piece check out the Yukon. I have one that I recently got and really like. Not just smokin fast or anything but really smooth and accurate.

Comment

Working...
              X