Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 11-15-2017, 12:28 PM   #1
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit
Default Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

I don't know much about the guy other than, he is supposedly an anti-establishment type politician. I find it strange, the outpouring of condemnation coming from "his" Party waaaay before proof is positive. I'm thinking, this is a warning shot to any prospective anti-establishment folks planning to primary a sitting candidate.

Thoughts?

Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 12:38 PM   #2
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

this is what I was thinking, they (repubs) don't want another outsider in their little club. saw mitch mcconell this morning calling for him to step down. looks like the repubs have pulled all funding from him also.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #3
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
I don't know much about the guy other than, he is supposedly an anti-establishment type politician. I find it strange, the outpouring of condemnation coming from "his" Party waaaay before proof is positive. I'm thinking, this is a warning shot to any prospective anti-establishment folks planning to primary a sitting candidate.

Thoughts?

Probably exactly what it is.
They condemn a man with absolutely no proof over 40 yr old allegations but have nothing to say about the apparent long history of the sexual harassment
among their current and past members
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 02:05 PM   #4
batmaninja
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

X4

The story that Moore flirted with a teenage waitress at her place of work. Then picked her up and raped her in the parking lot out back. Makes precisely zero logical sense. If these victims dont file an actual police report, and just slam the guy in public, it really speaks to the ultimate goal.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 02:31 PM   #5
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas/Marshall

Quote:

Thoughts?

Because its no secret that what he was doing for all these years.
You see the openness of which folks from Eutaw are saying "water is wet. This is nothing new to us."

These politixans don't go on tv spouting stuff without proof.

Do they?
texansfan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 02:32 PM   #6
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
this is what I was thinking, they (repubs) don't want another outsider in their little club. saw mitch mcconell this morning calling for him to step down. looks like the repubs have pulled all funding from him also.
How is this guy the establishment pick when trump is anti establishment and trump stumped for Luther?
Old 11-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #7
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
X4

The story that Moore flirted with a teenage waitress at her place of work. Then picked her up and raped her in the parking lot out back. Makes precisely zero logical sense. If these victims dont file an actual police report, and just slam the guy in public, it really speaks to the ultimate goal.

LoL this was40 years ago when folks from lil ol towns in alabammer didn't even know what folks west of New Orleans were doing.

Even today you have girls being forced into sex slavery and not telling a soul.

Happens all the time.

Do you recall how the catholic priest thing stayed under wraps for decades?

I heard on the news this morning that $15million have been spent of tax payer dollars has been spent on settling sexual assault cases of elected congressmen but cases are sealed.

That's a lot of assaulting going on unreported
Old 11-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #8
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
Probably exactly what it is.
They condemn a man with absolutely no proof over 40 yr old allegations but have nothing to say about the apparent long history of the sexual harassment
among their current and past members
Trump and Bill both got ran through the ringer.
Larry Craigh?
Plenty of guys get it,but not enough.

Last edited by texansfan; 11-15-2017 at 03:06 PM..
Old 11-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #9
Gunnyart
Associate Sponsor

Hunt In: Lometa, TX

Is it a hit job? Absolutely. I wouldn't be surprised if McConnell leaked it to the press himself.
BUT...
Is Roy Moore a creepy pervert who was hitting up 14 year olds as a 30 something man? Yup.
Gunnyart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 03:06 PM   #10
batmaninja
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
LoL this was 40 years ago when folks from lil ol towns in alabammer didn't even know what folks west of New Orleans were doing.
Does this make sense to you? He was gonna rape a teenager, but then just gave up?

And the million dollar questions. 40 years ago, in Alabamber or Nohlins, were there safety locks, or electronic locks in cars, you know where you could lock someone in. Or was it more, you know, you just pull the lock up to unlock the door?

Nelson said she was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up from work one night when Moore offered to give her a ride home.

"I trusted Mr. Moore because he was a district attorney," Nelson said.

When Nelson got in Moore's car, she said he drove behind the restaurant and parked near a dumpster instead of taking her home. Nelson said Moore groped her and tried to force her head onto his crotch. Nelson says she yelled and tried to leave the car, but Moore locked the door.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #11
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

Depends how you define hit job. Obviously somebody went looking for these women and got them to tell their stories. Many establishment Republicans don't like him but it was more likely the dem-supporting media trying to damage him. Are they telling the truth? Remember, we all believed the women who came forward with similar stories - some decades later - about Bill Clinton. I tend to use Occam's Razor on this one (the principle that of any given set of explanations, it likely that the simplest one is correct) So did 5 women just pop up out of nowhere and invent these stories - or are they true? Hmmm.... I will admit that charges of this kind are almost impossible to defend yourself against. I think they are most likely true but I didn't like the guy even before this. He was removed from the AL Supreme Court twice for defying SCOTUS rulings he didn't agree with. There is nothing "conservative" about not obeying the rule of law. He may say he is just standing up for his religious beliefs and that makes some people cheer, but a high-ranking elected official cannot pick and choose which duly enacted laws he will enforce or ignore. Trump did not back him and that should speak volumes - at least to Trump supporters. The fact that he dresses like Woody from Toy Story and waves a gun around at his speeches is a bit off-putting too.

Last edited by jerp; 11-15-2017 at 03:14 PM..
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 03:13 PM   #12
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Does this make sense to you? He was gonna rape a teenager, but then just gave up?

And the million dollar questions. 40 years ago, in Alabamber or Nohlins, were there safety locks, or electronic locks in cars, you know where you could lock someone in. Or was it more, you know, you just pull the lock up to unlock the door?

Nelson said she was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up from work one night when Moore offered to give her a ride home.

"I trusted Mr. Moore because he was a district attorney," Nelson said.

When Nelson got in Moore's car, she said he drove behind the restaurant and parked near a dumpster instead of taking her home. Nelson said Moore groped her and tried to force her head onto his crotch. Nelson says she yelled and tried to leave the car, but Moore locked the door.

"I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him," Nelson said. "I was terrified. I thought he was going to rape me. At some point, he gave up."

You don't think a 32 year olds man can't subdue a 14 year old GIRL?
C'mon man.
Nobody is coming out in this guys favor saying that "he's a good guy, he'd never do that"

Instead, you hear every one...NORMAL PEOPLE... saying yeah, he's creepy. Likes preteens.

He has not a single person backing him up.
Ppl are only questioning the accusers motive.

That's not a good defense.

Of I was accused folks would laugh and say "he likes them a bit long in the tooth" grandmothers not grandbabies
Old 11-15-2017, 03:17 PM   #13
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

Even Hannity is turning on him now after that interview. Rumors are Bannon is about to distance from him too.
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 03:29 PM   #14
batmaninja
Eight Point

Quote:
There are precisely no facts in your post. None. Just speculation.

I can give you facts, I cant learn them for you.

So you got nothing on the car locks. And nothing on why the victims wont file an actual police report. And nothing on why a guy would rape a teenager behind her place of business, that he was just seen in. Got it.

How you looked into the politics of the accusers, hint: they arent the same as Moore's.

Kayla Moore, Roy Moore’s wife, in an exclusive statement to yesterday, told us that “The Washington Post has been calling and harassing our friends and family, trying to find garbage. We’ve had people back home telling us they are getting phone calls and when they would tell them good things, the Washington Post would ask them if they knew anything bad on him.”
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 03:45 PM   #15
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Even Hannity is turning on him now after that interview. Rumors are Bannon is about to distance from him too.
Hannity is just trying to avoid a mass exodus of his advertisers, I imagine. He's a lot more committed to his brand and his business than he is conservative principles, I'm afraid.

I imagine there is some truth to the stories of Moore flirting with and hitting on underage girls back in the 70s. I would bet large sums of money that the story about the girl being locked in the car and/or some of the others are just made up last minute smear attempts by the Democrats and maybe even the establishment Republicans (same bunch of people behind closed doors anyway). It smells, no matter which way you look at it.

Best outcome would be for Moore to win the election, resign, and let the Republican governor of AL appoint a real conservative (hopefully) to replace him. I won't hold my breath for Moore to resign if he wins, but that'd be the best outcome.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 04:20 PM   #16
batmaninja
Eight Point

Ok, TFan. One last one for you.

Dont get caught up in the 7's not matching, or the different handwriting (the top looks like a female) or his signature being different than in many other places, or why someone has a yearbook on them around Christmas.

Look at the date, 1977. And then above, that DA. What do you that "DA" stands for?

Hint-Moore was discharged from the United States Army as a captain in 1974, and was admitted to the University of Alabama School of Law that same year. He graduated in 1977 with a Juris Doctor degree and returned to Gadsden to begin private practice with a focus on personal injury and insurance cases.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 04:21 PM   #17
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Quote:
X4

and signed her yearbook.... in December (?)
Who the hell even carries their yearbook around in December?

Not to mention the different fonts and spelling of "Olde" Hickory House, and added date. Considering the restaurant (OLD Hickory House) has never gone by "Olde."

And the use of (DA) instead of (DDA deputy DA) which Moore was at the time. He was never DA.

And if anyone woman had be accosted in any way by such an animal, and managed to keep her yearbook for 40 years...why would she have never scribbled over or even ripped out his inscription.

stinks to high heaven that one
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 04:24 PM   #18
batmaninja
Eight Point

Ha, we can spoon feed him the information. But I bet a dollar to a donut he comes back with some off the wall nonanswer, answer.
Old 11-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #19
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Quote:

Nah... no one, just a plurality of AL voters lol!
Old 11-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #20
16ncs
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.

The State Republican Steering Committee is meeting at 4:00 and the Moore campaign is having a presser at the same time. His Attorney will be the one who speaks at the press conference.

I don't know if this is another meeting of the steering committee or if they will report their decision on the matter.

Only one thing is certain. No Republican can win a write in since the ballot would have to include the first and last name. I don't know how many ways Jefferson Sessions can be misspelled but we would certainly find out.
16ncs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 05:47 PM   #21
16ncs
Pope & Young

Mooreís doubling down for right now. Some of it, like the explanation for the DA initial, made some sense. .
Old 11-15-2017, 07:03 PM   #22
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
How is this guy the establishment pick when trump is anti establishment and trump stumped for Luther?
read my post again, I know he is not the establishment pick, that's why all are against him. as for trump stumping for luther strange; well that is strange to me also, idk why he would do that either.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 07:16 PM   #23
JFISHER
Pope & Young

HAHAHA, reported on Fox, the DA behind the name Roy Moore in the yearbook.. that is the initials of his assistant at the time Moore presided over the accusers divorce in 1999.. its how his name appears on her divorce papers!

Name:  DA.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  23.8 KB
Old 11-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #24
texansfan
Ten Point

I'd like to take all y'alls bets who are backing Moore.

He's toast.

More and more women are coming with stories.

Can any one of You have a dozen women that give come in contactwith in the last twenty years even remotely make up a story like this about you?

And then have random people on the street your neighbors and co-workers chime in and say "yeah, he'd always make sexually inappropriate remarks to me"

Let's get this in court already so he can be convicted.

1 or 2 women ok. But a dozen women and even security guards from the mall in the 80 s all saying, yeah he's a purv.

Anybody doubting these women's stories better not have daughters
Old 11-15-2017, 09:16 PM   #25
armadillophil
Ten Point

Hunt In: Grayson/Ohio

Lets get Moore elected then the swamp can kick him out of senate. Then the republican governor can appoint Sessions back to his old job

Last edited by armadillophil; 11-15-2017 at 09:26 PM..
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #26
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:

Jerp, Hannity is a sell-out. Like Shane said, he is more concerned about self preservation than Conservatism. Remember, after Romney lost in '12, Hannity's first words on the air the next day were, "If we ever want to win another election, we have to concede amnesty to get the Hispanic vote....". Hannity is a wind vane, nothing more.

As for Moore, I am not defending him. I think he and everyone else deserves the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. I did not believe the Clinton accusers at first either but facts surfaced. It took time but we learned what kind of slime ball Clinton is. A colossal one, by the way.

If Moore did these things, he should suffer the harshest penalty allowed by Law. Personally, I believe repeat sexual offenders should be jailed for life and castrated or executed. I have three daughters so, trust me when I say, I have no soft spot for this sort of perversion.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:18 PM   #27
Lungbustr
Pope & Young

Seems likea hit on Roy Moores character. It was weird the way it came out and the timing.
Lungbustr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 10:38 PM   #28
Mike D
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Haskell County, TX

I donít know the facts (just like pretty much everybody else) but this sounds like a classic establishment political hit job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2017, 11:44 PM   #29
Gummi Bear
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Comanche & Eastland

Itís not just Moore, Now theyíre going after George HW Bush too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ion/index.html

Itís a big smear campaign, and itís headed left to right.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
Gummi Bear is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 01:09 AM   #30
100%TtId
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post
HAHAHA, reported on Fox, the DA behind the name Roy Moore in the yearbook.. that is the initials of his assistant at the time Moore presided over the accusers divorce in 1999.. its how his name appears on her divorce papers!

Attachment 883216
I guess they thought we forgot about Dan Rather's Word doc misadventure.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 09:38 AM   #31
batmaninja
Eight Point

Quote:
And then have random people on the street your neighbors and co-workers chime in and say "yeah, he'd always make sexually inappropriate remarks to me"

Let's get this in court already so he can be convicted.

1 or 2 women ok. But a dozen women and even security guards from the mall in the 80 s all saying, yeah he's a purv.
Doubling down on hearsay. How does that tend to hold up in court?

I am not defending the guy, just stating that there have been no facts except a yearbook, that is sketchy at best. And well now it comes out that Moore was the judge for the year book ladies divorce. Personally I dont think there is a lower life form than a pedophile. Someone that literally prays on children. If this guy or anyone else is proven to be guilty I will be happy to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, death if that is a possibility.

I say death, because I dont think there is a cure for pedos. But some how Moore went from trying to quench his deviant lust, trolling malls for teenagers and raping waitresses behind their place of work. To marrying a women his age and no longer sexually pursuing teenagers for over 2 decades? Although he did switch from democrat to republican during this time.

What are these women's motive, are they pressing changers, are they pursuing justice? You would think if these women were accosted they would want to keep someone like this off of the streets?

Gloria Allred, we all know her motive, money. So who is paying her? What is she being paid to do exactly ?

Last edited by batmaninja; 11-16-2017 at 10:31 AM..
Old 11-16-2017, 10:13 AM   #32
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:

Can any one of You have a dozen women that give come in contact with in the last twenty years even remotely make up a story like this about you?

This is more pot-stirring leveraging unsubstantiated allegations. In my younger days, I stumbled across a few girls that turned out to be friggin' nuts. Who knows what they'd be willing to say or do? As far as I know, no one here has gone against the Democratic and Repubelickin' machines. Facts don't matter to them, homey. I say, call in the accusers and have them file formal charges while reminding them of the penalty for perjury and filing a false police report. I doubt many would see that to it's logical end.

In all seriousness, legally speaking, have you ever been accused of doing something you absolutely did not do? I have and it ain't fun. I'm interested in your answer.

BTW, I have three daughters but people deserve the presumption of innocence. It's kinda the Law.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:25 AM   #33
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Guaranteed the dems have a new plan of attack now whether its legit or not. You watch, Republicans running for office going forward will be accused of being a sexual predator. We can revisit this for I told you so soon
J Sweet is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 10:33 AM   #34
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
. Are they telling the truth? Remember, we all believed the women who came forward with similar stories - some decades later - about Bill Clinton. I tend to use Occam's Razor on this one (the principle that of any given set of explanations, it likely that the simplest one is correct) So did 5 women just pop up out of nowhere and invent these stories - or are they true? Hmmm.... I will admit that charges of this kind are almost impossible to defend yourself against. I think they are most likely true but I didn't like the guy even before this. He was removed from the AL Supreme Court twice for defying SCOTUS rulings he didn't agree with. There is nothing "conservative" about not obeying the rule of law. He may say he is just standing up for his religious beliefs and that makes some people cheer, but a high-ranking elected official cannot pick and choose which duly enacted laws he will enforce or ignore. Trump did not back him and that should speak volumes - at least to Trump supporters. The fact that he dresses like Woody from Toy Story and waves a gun around at his speeches is a bit off-putting too.
I was wondering if anybody was looking at the broader picture. I agree that that the 10 commandments should be at our courthouses, but his actions were not how it should be handled. President Trump separated from him early in the process of him announcing his candidacy. And the waving gun thing was just bizarre at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Hannity is just trying to avoid a mass exodus of his advertisers, I imagine. He's a lot more committed to his brand and his business than he is conservative principles, I'm afraid.

I imagine there is some truth to the stories of Moore flirting with and hitting on underage girls back in the 70s. I would bet large sums of money that the story about the girl being locked in the car and/or some of the others are just made up last minute smear attempts by the Democrats and maybe even the establishment Republicans (same bunch of people behind closed doors anyway). It smells, no matter which way you look at it.

Best outcome would be for Moore to win the election, resign, and let the Republican governor of AL appoint a real conservative (hopefully) to replace him. I won't hold my breath for Moore to resign if he wins, but that'd be the best outcome.
Again........someone with a broader view. Hannity has been quite a interesting case for at least the last 4 or 5 years. Just odd.
Yes, I agree Moore is odd and probably has issues that do tend to smell like 40 year old fish. It wont be good if he wins and if he is replaced.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 10:34 AM   #35
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Al Franken is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2017, 11:06 AM   #36
Buff
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

The whole kid touching thing ..... well it is always guilty until proven innocent.

I knew a fellow years ago that had a 16 year old step daughter claim he touched her.
Front page story in the small town.
In the 2 weeks it took for the girl to admit she made it up because she was mad at him for not buying her a car, he lost his job and pretty much had to pack up and leave town.

They dropped the charges on him but it was not news anymore. He was already labeled a kid toucher
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 11:25 AM   #37
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Al Franken is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/

Ruh roh, Raggy.

It'll be interesting to see if the libs rally around Franken. They have quite the conundrum on their hands.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:46 AM   #38
LWC
Ten Point

For some reason I had thought that Franken batted for the other team. Guess I was wrong there. Will be interesting to see where that story leads.
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #39
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Probably no story at all on Franken. He's a liberal.

As far as Moore, innocent until proven guilty. But if this is true end his political career.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #40
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Probably no story at all on Franken. He's a liberal.

As far as Moore, innocent until proven guilty. But if this is true end his political career.
I would agree with you normally on the liberal thing but in this political climate of sexual assault in Hollywood and now DC it will be very hard for them to defend this guy where there are actual pictures of him acting the way he is accused of and at the same time go after those where there are only accusations. But it will be less of a story for sure than if he was a conservative.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:28 PM   #41
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
I would agree with you normally on the liberal thing but in this political climate of sexual assault in Hollywood and now DC it will be very hard for them to defend this guy where there are actual pictures of him acting the way he is accused of and at the same time go after those where there are only accusations. But it will be less of a story for sure than if he was a conservative.
I just saw Franken has apologized. I think this story just ended.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 02:13 PM   #42
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I just saw Franken has apologized. I think this story just ended.
Liberal women all over twitter sticking up for him, saying its okay because she is wearing a flack jacket and its just a joke get over it hahahahaha.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:42 PM   #43
Bazo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can

Quote:
Liberal women all over twitter sticking up for him, saying its okay because she is wearing a flack jacket and its just a joke get over it hahahahaha.
Of course...
Bazo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #44
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:

I do not comprehend how people who say that have ANY credibility whatsoever. This is similar to the "Conservative blacks aren't really black" proclamation. The people who subscribe to that blind allegiance must have an IQ of a paper towel tube. Ideology matters more than right and wrong? If that were our daughter in that photo, who of sound mind and body wouldn't rip Franken'ls wee wee out by the root? Anyone who could cast aside those feelings should be flogged.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #45
16ncs
Pope & Young

Appears the steering committee is not going to try to get him off the ballot. Gov. Ivey will not go along with any plan to have Strange resign from the Senate.

Election planned for 12/12/17 and will likely take place.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:16 PM   #46
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
This is
In all seriousness, legally speaking, have you ever been accused of doing something you absolutely did not do? I have and it ain't fun. I'm interested in your answer.

BTW, I have three daughters but people deserve the presumption of innocence. It's kinda the Law.

Senior year of high school
I just deleted the story
But let's say I got Roy Moored but the cop knew the girl 'had a rep' and he was level headed enough not to arrest me on the spot as the principal wanted
I was 17 she was 15 so technically I was an adult

It took me two years before I could even talk to a girl seriously again
Messed up my freshman year of college.

I have two daughters
I hope to instill in them that they shouldn't go into the woods with boys
I hope they heed my words
Old 11-16-2017, 06:19 PM   #47
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

I'm waiting for stories about some of these butt-ugly liberal congress women to be outed for groping the young male pages and interns. You know it happens.
It's the only way they can get their jollies.
Can you imagine being fondled by Wasserman-Shultz? Or Rosa DeLauro or Hillary or Janet Reno?
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #48
LWC
Ten Point

C'mon MB. Don't be gross!!
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2017, 07:28 PM   #49
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Senior year of high school
I just deleted the story
But let's say I got Roy Moored but the cop knew the girl 'had a rep' and he was level headed enough not to arrest me on the spot as the principal wanted
I was 17 she was 15 so technically I was an adult

It took me two years before I could even talk to a girl seriously again
Messed up my freshman year of college.

I have two daughters
I hope to instill in them that they shouldn't go into the woods with boys
I hope they heed my words

So, you understand the problem with a careless or worse yet, an unfounded claim. It can wreck a person's life and sounds like it nearly happened to you. I wouldn't want it to happen to you, me or the next guy over. That said, I would stomp someone into a bloody mess if they touched my kids but they know fake BS claims will be met with mad daddy.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:56 PM   #50
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
I'm waiting for stories about some of these butt-ugly liberal congress women to be outed for groping the young male pages and interns. You know it happens.
It's the only way they can get their jollies.
Can you imagine being fondled by Wasserman-Shultz? Or Rosa DeLauro or Hillary or Janet Reno?

You had me laughing my butt off until the last two sentences. Now, I feel violated and sick to my stomach, MB!!