Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
    Gonna get ready to start looking around hood in a couple weeks. anyone want to show me around?

Shawn might try to chatch Matt at the sportsman center and see if he can help you, but I think the rest of us work.
    Once you retire and get a real job you loose all that time off you had when you were in. If dont mind weekends and in the evening then I can hook you up but a no go for during the week.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
      LOL...no doubt...did you shoot the 3D course today? Heard it went great and was a heck of a turn out..Baahhhaa
      lol. No I didnt shoot today. Had to work. Im a slave to the $ and I want a new target bow...lol Really dont have any desire to have anything to do with the club anymore, but thats just me... O well. How r u and the family doing? Send us some of that cool weather u r having. **** its hot here already!

Comment

Originally posted by mathews1966 View Post
        lol. No I didnt shoot today. Had to work. Im a slave to the $ and I want a new target bow...lol Really dont have any desire to have anything to do with the club anymore, but thats just me... O well. How r u and the family doing? Send us some of that cool weather u r having. **** its hot here already!

Doing pretty good...has been pretty nice with the weather here...alot of rain..which equals alot of mowing...I figured as much about the club....heard they are wanting to turn it over to MWR..no one has the time to run it..Hmmm..we never had that problem..we actually made time...it is what it is though..not gonna talk bad about it..someone's feelings might get hurt on here ya know

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
          Gonna get ready to start looking around hood in a couple weeks. anyone want to show me around?
          Well, if we happen to get hooked up, no problem. Main difficulties are that I don't keep schedules real well, being retarded and all.I ain't trying to push it off on anybody, or anything like that. But, somebody mentioned Matt at the sportsmans center.. Sounds good to me. Actually, Matt, Scott, or Phillip at the same joint will do you well. Really, the folks at the Sportsmans Center (( think the short version is SC)) are real helpful and friendly and knowledgeable. Enough flapping, time for a beer.

Comment

Saw in the paper the other day that somebody finally got it into their head that Beret's were a bad idea. Good show!!!!!

Comment

Things here are going well in the Congo staying busy for sure.

Hoff I got my GPS here and still have old stand and feeder locations, I can give them to you and you can check them out, I am not using them for the time being.

Like everyone else is saying the guys at SC will get you going in the right direction, not a bad one in the lot.

Ordered me a few fletching jigs the other day so I am full kit now all I got to do is put it all together when I get home so I can get operational, all I need now is a bow press and a book on how to tun your bow, until then Arron will do it at Nocked and Loaded..

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I don't mind weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                  Happy b-day Lance
                  Thanks brother. Today is the first time I been on here in a few days. My wife and kids took me to Cabelas on Sunday and I almost went crazy in there but my wife had to bring me back to reality. I walked out with some arras and release. I'm happy.

How was your father's day?

Comment

Lance you going to the meeting tonight?

Comment

No sir. Wife has to work so as soon as I get out of here I have to go home to watch the kids.

Comment

Hoff look me up at the SC can get together one weekend and take ya around and show ya a few spots if ya like

Comment

Told you Matt ain't got a life, he just drives them guberment people around or is it he drives them crazies not sure which. But either way he don't have a life and plenty of time to show you around.

Comment

haha right

Comment

Hey back on the GS a mistake was made with my IP Address so back in operation.

Comment

Good morning. I went into 50 this weekend close to the Cowhouse, found a beautiful spot with hardwoods, walked in there and of course I found a brand new corn feeder with fresh corn all over the ground and a tc on the side of the feeder. I'm sure there are pics of me on that guys tc and he will be cussing. Oh well, I'll try to go back in there in a couple of weeks and find another spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X