UPS refused to ship rifle stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS refused to ship rifle stock

I just had a UPS store refuse to ship a bare rifle stock because they are not allowed to ship gun parts. I’ve shipped parts before and never had the issue. I guess I should of had it packaged before I went there but it was an awkward size and I didn’t have a box that size. Anyone else have this issue?

UPS Stores are individually owned and don't accept several items that UPS ships, firearms and ammo being a couple. You can either schedule a home pickup, ship from a UPS warehouse location, or find a mom and pop shipping store that is willing to accept the package.

Comment

Nope. And I've heard of peoples shipping entire guns through ups....[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Box it up yourself and tell him it's machine parts

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Golf clubs usually works

Comment

Machine parts works for me every time.

Comment

Had UPS store refuse to ship a red dot sight because it was a gun part. Take it to actual UPS facility and not the “store” and they’ll ship it.

Comment

The ups stores have no clue what UPS policy is. Prepackaged is your best bet

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
                  Had UPS store refuse to ship a red dot sight because it was a gun part. Take it to actual UPS facility and not the “store” and they’ll ship it.
                  The manager told me if I take it to a UPS hub then they will ship it no problem. Frustrating that they wouldn’t ship a hunk of plastic

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
                    The manager told me if I take it to a UPS hub then they will ship it no problem. Frustrating that they wouldn’t ship a hunk of plastic
                    Agree 100%

Comment

I had a UPS store refuse to ship a scope. Had to go to warehouse to ship.

Comment

I'm an ffl & when I first started shipping I actually had all the big three at some point be it UPS, FedEx & USPS ding-dongs behind the counter tell me it's not legal to ship firearms in any fashion...when I inform them they are being ignorant & have received firearms from their carriers. I then ask them to please explain in detail how firearms somehow actually do indeed get delivered by the millions be it imported from overseas or from the US manufacturing companies, to distribution centers, to final retail centers or FFL's like myself.

It would be crickets...

Comment

I have used fedex for years and have had no problems , had issues with the UPS stores in the past and its mostly clerks that are idiots .

Comment

Which UPS Store?

Comment

Have a guy that works for me with an ffl. He uses UPS daily.

Comment

Working...
                              X