No announcement yet.

KJO Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok...what dose KJO stand for...sounds like a place i need to aquant myself with

Comment

keith johns outdoors, and yes you should! That is unless you don't like to hunt great critters and have a great time doing it?

Been there several times myself, and have never had or heard of anyone having a bad time there.

Comment

WOW...that looks like a great place. Think i know what i will be spending x-Mas money on ...:] How are the black bucks on this place?

Comment

Does he have a website?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_B View Post
                WOW...that looks like a great place. Think i know what i will be spending x-Mas money on ...:] How are the black bucks on this place?
                He has ALOT of black buck on the place. Some or "black" and some are not. I saw several young BB with 22"+

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
                Does he have a website?

Comment

Congrats, great shot bud, and way to go Dad. Like how the ram and dog are kissing in the picture.

Comment

Been there, seen that smile... you couldn't find a better place, congrats!!

Comment

Well done to your boy!!
                      Nice ram...

Comment

glad to see the tradition carried down a generation congrats

Comment

I took both my sons out there a couple of weeks back & had a great time. I was hunting a wt so Keith sat with the boys. Needless to say both boys put something on the ground & the old man, me, left empty handed.

I won't just let anybody hunt with my kids & I can't think of a better man to teach the "The Right Way", then Keith.

Congrats on a great hunt and memories.

Comment

Working...
                          X