Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bermise View Post
    To be fair, a large majority of Dallas fans require 2 seats.

You obviously have never been to Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You obviously have never been to Wisconsin
      Hey hey hey, oh nevermind, you are right...That's why Lambeau has bleacher seats instead of chairs with armrests.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Dang! That's a lot of empty seats.

That was 3 hrs before the game. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Packers should sell out every week. It's Green Bay, Wisconsin. What the heck else do they have to do? Make cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            The Packers should sell out every week. It's Green Bay, Wisconsin. What the heck else do they have to do? Make cheese?
            Sellout ain't no big deal up there. The stadium only holds bout 12,000
            Bout the same size as a Texas HS stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Sellout ain't no big deal up there. The stadium only holds bout 12,000
              Bout the same size as a Texas HS stadium.

Seats over 80,000. About 5,000 less than Jerrah's world. [emoji1474]

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                Oh hellz yaw, I know a cowboy fan ain't talking about bandwagon fans.

Where was cowboy fans the past 20'years? I've heard people on here say, "I'll watch them now that they're winning", so you tell me.

Once again, sell out a stadium when the temperature is 6 degrees and talk to me about fair weathered fans.

GGO PACK GO!

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/efe8639dfbf893ea7438f38ad6b9ac52.jpg
                Just calling it how most see it except Packer fans.

No doubt there are a lot of Cowboy band wagoners just like with all teams but Packers fans are definitely no different.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

Comment

Seats over 80,000. About 5,000 less than Jerrah's world. [emoji1474]

Lambeau is second largest seated capacity stadium in the NFL, third largest with standing room.

Also oldest field in the league, operating since 1957. Pretty impressive all things considered.

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                    Just calling it how most see it except Packer fans.

No doubt there are a lot of Cowboy band wagoners just like with all teams but Packers fans are definitely no different.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

I was at the game here in Dallas the last time Packers came to town (besides the Super Bowl, which was won on Cowboy turf by Green Bay [emoji6]), we parked 7 blocks away and did not see a Cowboy fan until we got to the parking lot of the stadium. I even recorded it on my phone.

You said, "just calling it how most see it except Packer fans". You should of said, "just calling it like I see it", because we already established who the most loyal fan base was with the link I provided and DALLAS wasn't even in the top 5. [emoji1474]

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Lambeau is second largest seated capacity stadium in the NFL, third largest with standing room.

Also oldest field in the league, operating since 1957. Pretty impressive all things considered.

Not bad for the lil ol "town" of Green Bay. [emoji23]

Titletown, Wisconsin baby! Go Pack!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ragin';12069858]
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now thats funny! I dont care who you are! Thats funny right there!

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Not bad for the lil ol "town" of Green Bay. [emoji23]

Titletown, Wisconsin baby! Go Pack!

Lmao... you representin' your home town? Or just looking at the view passing through on that bandwagon...[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Lmao... you representin' your home town? Or just looking at the view passing through on that bandwagon...[emoji23][emoji23]

Haha! I'm a Stars and Rangers fan. Or isn't that allowed since this ain't my hometown?

Comment

Haha! I'm a Stars and Rangers fan. Or isn't that allowed since this ain't my hometown?

No different that someone from Denton rooting for Dallas.

JK

Comment

This week can't end soon enough. I'm ready for some football. Cowboys and Packers mostly

Comment

Working...
                                X