Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinnamon Creek Ranch... My bow shop ROCKS! Thanks Willie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon Creek Ranch... My bow shop ROCKS! Thanks Willie!

Long story short... Had to make a trip up this past Saturday to get one of my backup bows set up for my 16 year old since he outgrew his Craze when he grew 8 inches in the past year.

I was greeted promptly upon entering and it only took about 5 minutes for Willie to get free and get to work on getting the cams swapped out, the new rest, sight put on and all the necessary adjustments made. All pretty ordinary for my experiences at CCR but...

Here's where they cant be beat... Since the kiddo has grown so much and appears to still be growing, not only did he swap out my current cams at no charge, Willie sent me home with 2 extra sets of cams to hang onto so we can adjust the DL longer at no extra charge. He also has a set of 70lb limbs he said will swap out once he outgrows the limbs currently on the bow. THIS is why I will drive an hour and 10 minutes each way to give my business to them. I have never had any complaints and they always go above and beyond to make sure I leave satisfied.

Great shop & people! Miss seeing those guys !

Comment

Them folks at CCR are good people. Service is awesome but they never fail to charge me. I must not be as pretty as you Nurse Jenn!

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
        Them folks at CCR are good people. Service is awesome but they never fail to charge me. I must not be as pretty as you Nurse Jenn!
        Well I paid for the new rest and sight!

Comment

I've heard it's that Jeff guy you have to watch out for! Lol[emoji23]. I'm gonna make it up there one day. Only heard good things about em.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup, best shop hands down. You never have to wait in a line, of course I never go on the weekends or weekday afternoons.
            Always tip notch work by all their staff!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              I've heard it's that Jeff guy you have to watch out for! Lol[emoji23]. I'm gonna make it up there one day. Only heard good things about em.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yup yup...you gotta keep your eye on that dude..

Comment

My ONLY regret about leaving N.TX is I won’t see them anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

My Shop for sure

Comment

As long as you didn't have to deal with that cross-dresser that works there, I've heard it's an incredible place.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Jenn.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Long story short... Had to make a trip up this past Saturday to get one of my backup bows set up for my 16 year old since he outgrew his Craze when he grew 8 inches in the past year.

I was greeted promptly upon entering and it only took about 5 minutes for Willie to get free and get to work on getting the cams swapped out, the new rest, sight put on and all the necessary adjustments made. All pretty ordinary for my experiences at CCR but...

Here's where they cant be beat... Since the kiddo has grown so much and appears to still be growing, not only did he swap out my current cams at no charge, Willie sent me home with 2 extra sets of cams to hang onto so we can adjust the DL longer at no extra charge. He also has a set of 70lb limbs he said will swap out once he outgrows the limbs currently on the bow. THIS is why I will drive an hour and 10 minutes each way to give my business to them. I have never had any complaints and they always go above and beyond to make sure I leave satisfied.
                          I was there Saturday morning as well. Willie set the draw weight, draw length and put a new peep sight on my backup rig I just bought. I also shot on the indoor range some. But he charged me labor, materials and range time. Got out for less than $50, prompt professional service and piece of mind everything was done correctly. Yes CCR is second to none.

Comment

Best shop around without a doubt.

Comment

Not a better shop around.

Comment

Working...
                              X