Which Camo Face Paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Camo Face Paint?

I've seen a few threads about face paint the last 10 days or so.
    I have always used face paint; I'm a dipper and I wear glasses so masks just don't cut it.

For many years I have been using HS Crème face paint, love it. But, after reading some of the names in the other threads like Carbomask, and Hardy I have searched a little on my own and came up with others like Pradator Warrior.

My question is this: What are you using now and why are you using it rather than other face paints?

Hardy FacePaint easy to put on and take off. Carbo Mask is good but I've switched to Hardy because its non messy to put on and it doesn't clog up my pores like the other one. Both don't smear but Hardy can be taken off by just rubbing it hard because when it dries its like a super thin piece of rubber material.
    Last edited by jjaimes; 10-16-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Carbomask. Doesn't shine, doesn't sweat off, but can take it off with water and a paper towel. Easy and no mess.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
        Carbomask. Doesn't shine, doesn't sweat off, but can take it off with water and a paper towel. Easy and no mess.
        I use this. Buy it off EBay

Comment

Hardy.

Comment

I just discovered the HS stuff and am a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
              Hardy FacePaint easy to put on and take off. Carbo Mask is good but I've switched to Hardy because its non messy to put on and it doesn't clog up my pores like the other one. Both don't smear but Hardy can be taken off by just rubbing it hard because when it dries its like a super thin piece of rubber material.
              This!

Comment

Carbo Mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Carbo Mask for same reasons as stated above.

Comment

Hardy is the only way to go

Comment

Which Camo Face Paint?

Carbo mask sucks. I hate it. I wanted to like it very much and like the concept . It’s messy, doesn’t cover consistent at all and is too watery. Comes off easy though when I want. And I have sweated it off when hiking. I’m still on a quest to find good face paint. May stock up on holloween make up or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Carbo Mask is he best stuff I have found. Easy to apply, easy to get off, and stays on a long time. Been using the green, black, brown combo for three years and really like it. Hadn't tried the Hardy stuff, but may get some just to see what it's all about. Really like carbo mask though

Comment

Dead Down Wind camo face paint. Comes in a roll up package like deodorant. Has three shades camo on one end and black on the other. Doesn't sweat off and easy cleanup. NOT EXPENSIVE.

Comment

Someone on here posted they use a wine cork they burn, I tried it and I like it, will use this from now on

Comment

I bought some black/green face paint sticks from a milsurp store. Cheap, stays on, and comes off with a wet rag.

Comment

Working...
                              X