Annoying Co-Workers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying Co-Workers?

So I'm at work putting up with someone that I really don't care much for. Just wondering if anyone from the green screen has that one person at work that always seems to get on your nerves everyday and what they do to do it? Mine is an alcoholic who makes good money, comes in everyday with a hangover, complains about never having money, and moans and groans anytime he sits, bends over, or has to lift a pencil. Also talking about hunting or fishing to him is also forbidden because he always asks to tag along. Do y'all have one of these??

I'm following this one...these threads are always fun!

Comment

Every place has one.

Comment

I know one of those "annoying" guys...

I see him every time I look in the mirror. I work alone.

Comment

haha!!!! I don't but had some visuals as you described your work location. he sounds like a whiner. Being an alcoholic he is lonely. Needs a friend. The moaning and groaning can be from being hungover all the time. What a hell he is living in. Sad. Such a sad sickness being an alcoholic. Sometimes you have to make wide circles in life.

Comment

I have about 10 of those kind around this place. It amazes me how these dudes can get broke so fast and always need a loan! And it never fails, it's never their fault!lol

Comment

Following

Comment

I am VERY blessed that I only have one co-worker in my office, and we get along great. I've had the other experiences, so I know just how blessed I am.

Comment

I can't say anything because he may be reading this and if he reads it he will walk down to my office and want to talk and I will not have time to read the green screen alone.

Comment

I'm on shift by my self and I can't stand the guy I work with. He spends half his shift singing out loud, farting, hogging the TV and surfing TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by jpowledge View Post
                      I'm on shift by my self and I can't stand the guy I work with. He spends half his shift singing out loud, farting, hogging the TV and surfing TBH.
                      If I were you, I would kick that guy in the arse

Comment

One-uppers...and yes, several times.

Always, I can shoot better than you but have never picked up a gun or bow in my life.

Comment

I have about 15 or so at work. Always complaining about something but never willing to voice it to committees or management .

Comment

Originally posted by shinerbock View Post
                            If I were you, I would kick that guy in the arse
                            I know right! I don't know how he gets any work done excluding the fact that his gray *** beard sheds everywhere.

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                            One-uppers...and yes, several times.

Always, I can shoot better than you but have never picked up a gun or bow in my life.
                            I got one better than that. J/K

Comment

How I feel at work....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	24277417

Comment

Working...
                              X