Keith Johns Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Johns Outdoors

Just got back yesterday from Keith's place. First visit and despite all of the green we will be going back. Most people still saw plenty of animals. I shot one hog Friday afternoon. Plenty of hogs! A couple of the other guys shot a couple pigs, a blackbuck and a ram. Keith is a great host and will work with you in any way. Looking forward to going back in August when it's brown instead of green!

Sounds like you had fun. I look forward to my first trip to KJ. Where are the LDP's.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckChaser View Post
      Sounds like you had fun. I look forward to my first trip to KJ. Where are the LDP's.
      Don't ask. Forgot my camera. Next time.

Comment

Will be there on the 31st congrats on a good hunt.

Comment

Congrats on the hunt!!!!!

I was talking with Keith off and on over the weekend getting updates....

I have 3 trips planned between now and the end of Sept!

Comment

Good luck to you guys!

Comment

We had the same experience the last weekend of march. Really green and sitting long hours, but it is peaceful and you see lots of animals, just hard to get them to the feeders right now. Kieth was an excellent host and did everything in his power to make sure everybody had a good time and the best opportunity at a shot. We will definately be going back.

Comment

Working...
              X