IBA TASA Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBA TASA Scores

First I would like to congratulate all the shooters that competed, and to Irving Bowhunters Assoc. for having an outstanding course! The weather couldn't have been better for this weekend, and the tournament totals reflect that!! The scores for this event are available for viewing at:

http://texasasafederation.com/index.htm on the tournament results link at the top of the page. If there are any problems, and questions, please contact your area rep, or us via webmaster or contact at the bottom of the page.

These scores become official on Wednesday by 5PM so all changes need to be completed by then. Because after that time, there is nothing we can do. This year is shaping up to be another huge year of growth, and I am really looking forward to it. Thanks again to all!!

Glenn

And the FUN begins. Thanks for getting them up so fast, Your rockin' and Rollin'. and you too Glenn

Comment

Good shoot'n everybody

Comment

Glenn.

They have my score and my Son's score reversed in the Men's Traditional class.

Wayne Meuir should have a score of 233

Chad Meuir should have a score of 192

Do I need to contact someone else and let them know?

Edit: I sent an email to the Webmaster at the TexasGardenFairy E-Mail Address. Is that what I needed to do? I want to make sure this is corrected before Wednesday.

Wayne
        Last edited by Wayne Meuir; 01-31-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Great job guys!! My kids did pretty good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
            Glenn.

Edit: I sent an email to the Webmaster at the TexasGardenFairy E-Mail Address. Is that what I needed to do? I want to make sure this is corrected before Wednesday.

Wayne
            Wayne,

Thanks for the heads up. I will pull the scorecards tonight and make any corrections needed. For any of the EAST shoots feel free to contact me (214.458.7654) or kurtpage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
              Glenn.

Wayne
              Very sorry about that Wayne... It has been corrected on my end... Glenn, do I need to send you a revised copy?

Comment

Wow that was Fast ! Good shooting everyone , It was a great shoot!

Comment

Thanks, folks. The cards are correct, the just got inverted when they were posted.

Wayne

Comment

Wayne and Tiffany the corrections have been made. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Glenn is there a way to look at the rest of the rules on the website. I only see the new ones.

Comment

ASA Federation Rules can be viewed here

the word here links to ASA Federation rules.

Comment

Rules? Who goes by them??

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                            Rules? Who goes by them??
                            I just go by the first one and throw the rest out the window.
                            Rule#1-HAVE FUN

Comment

I didn't come in last.

Comment

Working...
                              X