Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 03-02-2018, 08:26 AM   #51
Throwin Darts
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Was on a lease for one year near Cross Plains. Lease manager lied constantly. And anything bad in his life was someone else's fault.
ha ha ha. he was a trip. we see what 2 or 3 deer in person that year and shoot one and "we are shooting too many deer". ha ha ha.
Throwin Darts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 08:30 AM   #52
bubba joe
Eight Point

ex-wife!
bubba joe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 08:30 AM   #53
Speedgoat
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, etc.

Liars are insecure. They believe that the only way people will like them is if they have great stories to tell. Deep down they are tormented inside and feel worthless. I did a paper on it while I was in college and had it published in the Harvard review. Of course, it was published under my alias, so you will not find my name accredited to it, although I do get a substantial fee for my publications now. Using the alias makes it harder for my extended family to track me down and beg for money.
Speedgoat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 08:39 AM   #54
RascalArms
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Schleicher County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedgoat View Post
Liars are insecure. They believe that the only way people will like them is if they have great stories to tell. Deep down they are tormented inside and feel worthless. I did a paper on it while I was in college and had it published in the Harvard review. Of course, it was published under my alias, so you will not find my name accredited to it, although I do get a substantial fee for my publications now. Using the alias makes it harder for my extended family to track me down and beg for money.

Very creative there! I like
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 08:58 AM   #55
Rich1201
Four Point

Hunt In: LBJ Grasslands, Lamar county

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinal View Post
I can’t even stand embellishments, much less lies.

Im not a whole lot of fun for folks that like to do that stuff around a campfire to be around.
This is me completely. It really gets under my skin when I see other doing it.
Rich1201 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 09:05 AM   #56
curtintex
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Usually from a tree

Quote:

I read it back when I was Swarznegger’s stunt double
curtintex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 09:17 AM   #57
Speedgoat
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
I read it back when I was Swarznegger’s stunt double
I remember that. Arnold was having some issues with his Protein absorption then and had to have a fill-in for several scenes until his doctor was flown in from Austria to get his meta/beta in order.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:36 AM   #58
MagicBlade
Eight Point

Hunt In: Archer County Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyterry View Post
https://youtu.be/_fDayiRTULA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that's funny!
MagicBlade is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 09:45 AM   #59
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
I remember that. Arnold was having some issues with his Protein absorption then and had to have a fill-in for several scenes until his doctor was flown in from Austria to get his meta/beta in order.

Yep. I was playing poker with Ollie North, Willie Nelson and Magic Johnson when I got the call from Arnold’s people. I ended the game with four Aces and broke poor Willie. He had to have a benefit concert just to pay me off, but I donated it all to the Bill Gates Foundation, because I didn’t need the money because I was an original investor in Apple.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:45 AM   #60
okrattler
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Oklahoma

Yeah I've known a few actually. A good friend of mine is. He's a good guy and would do anything for anyone but when he gets to going you kind of have to take half of what he says and believe half of that. You might wonder why I'm friends with someone like that. Because he's funny and I like to laugh at him.
okrattler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 09:54 AM   #61
canny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Houston & Zavalla
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Pic View Post

Now as far as liars go. Does it include Toppers?
You know the guy who always has to TOP your story with a better one.
He did it better, faster, bigger, longer,wider, he paid more, he paid less, he has more
Oh boy! I know a few of them
I know several liars and several toppers. I always enjoy coming up with some semi-believable story when I see them just to hear how they are going to top it. Kind of like a game to me and its entertaining for sure.

For instance, the last one was one of my fishing acquaintances and I were talking about the previous weekend. This dude is known for making up crap. He asked me if I did any good on the lake last weekend and I told him I caught my personal best largemouth at 12lbs which is untrue for me. On key he told me about a 15lb largemouth that he caught out of his dads pond that weekend. When I asked if he had a pic as I wanted to see here he said no, when I asked how long she was he put his hand at just below his waist and said about 30 inches...I just laughed and said man thats a big fish
canny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #62
Speedgoat
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yep. I was playing poker with Ollie North, Willie Nelson and Magic Johnson when I got the call from Arnold’s people. I ended the game with four Aces and broke poor Willie. He had to have a benefit concert just to pay me off, but I donated it all to the Bill Gates Foundation, because I didn’t need the money because I was an original investor in Apple.
That's awesome. I decided that fame wasn't for me a long time ago and put all my money into a trust for my son when he turns 25. Dave Ramsey is personally handling my assets, so that I can continue to serve my country abroad. The sacrifice is enormous, but the rewards are even greater. Tell Bill that Matt said Hi the next time that you see him.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:00 AM   #63
Pullersboy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Erath & Hamilton Counties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyterry View Post
https://youtu.be/_fDayiRTULA

Love me some Jerry Clower. That was one funny, funny man and a great story teller.
Pullersboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #64
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
That's awesome. I decided that fame wasn't for me a long time ago and put all my money into a trust for my son when he turns 25. Dave Ramsey is personally handling my assets, so that I can continue to serve my country abroad. The sacrifice is enormous, but the rewards are even greater. Tell Bill that Matt said Hi the next time that you see him.

When the sacrifice gets heavy, just remember that you’re the one that turned down a promotion to 2-Star General because of your love of others. At lease that is what Donald told me when we were golfing at Mir a Lago last week.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:05 AM   #65
Speedgoat
Pope & Young

Quote:
when the sacrifice gets heavy, just remember that you’re the one that turned down a promotion to 2-star general because of your love of others. At lease that is what donald told me when we were golfing at mir a lago last week.
lmao:d
Old 03-02-2018, 10:09 AM   #66
BLACKFINTURKEY
Ten Point

Hunt In: Marion,Texas

Quote:
Some people are unbelievable, I know for a fact this is a lie because my dads cousin handles all of willie Nelson’s finances. I have had the honor to spend countless hours hanging out with willie and he for as long as I have known him has never been a gambler. Willie always hooks my dads cousin up with back stage passes and the best concert tickets, he doesn’t really care to go to concerts so he gives them to me all the time. If anyone wants a couple of tickets I’ll be more than willing to hook you up with a pair.
BLACKFINTURKEY is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 10:09 AM   #67
Pullersboy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Erath & Hamilton Counties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA View Post
I hate that every guy from Vietnam I meet was a sniper. I heard a guy telling the cashier at Gibson's in weatherford say he was a 2nd lt. Sniper in 101st ABN With over 200 kills. I just laughed it off as another woulda shoulda coulda.but i had to ask if he had ever heard of Carlos hathcock? He said qoute" name sounds familiar". Smh.

I will add that there was a guy I worked with but is dead now that would out do the best. That if it weren't for Connelly he would have been there for Reagan. He found 2 stainless 55 Chevy in the swamps of LA just changed the oil and gas and started right up. He played professional soccer in Italy and scored the winning goal in a high profile championship game. Had a picture of him and hank Jr sitting on hank sr Lap that he had misplaced. The biggest was he had made friends with a group of "skunk apes" and the cut each other's hands to make a blood oath to never tell of there relationship. He told anyone who would listen. RIP CUMBO
Folks that feel they have to lie about events or inflate what happened or tell crazy made up stories get on my dang nerves.

Folks that lie about their military service to try to make themselves look like some kind of a hero are walking dangerously close to an azz whoopin' from this grumpy ol' Marine. It really pizzez me off as I've had the pleasure and honor of walking with and serving with REAL heros. It's infuriating to me.
Pullersboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #68
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:

I couldn't find **** under the name My Alias in there..
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 10:41 AM   #69
Justin Spies
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Tx, Kansas

I know a few! I have a brother that will tell me one thing today, then turn around and re-tell the story tomorrow and be completely different. I am not sure if he knows he is doing it honestly! I have been riding back from a hunting/fishing trip with him and he tells everyone on the phone and everyone we see that we caught more fish, or seen/killed/missed bigger deer! When we were young he would shoot at and miss a "12 Point Buck" every weekend! I have seen so many people look at him and in aww and almost look up to him, that is when it actually bother's be is when people can't see through the bull! He is also the same guy who can't keep any personal info to himself, he will pull the cat out the bag in a hurry no matter who it burns.

Oh, and boy if he makes a bad shot it is always the equipment's fault! I can't tell you how many BAD scopes, inaccurate bows, and just terrible bullets he has had!!
Justin Spies is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 10:56 AM   #70
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Spies View Post
I have seen so many people look at him and in aww and almost look up to him, that is when it actually bother's be is when people can't see through the bull!

That seems to be very common. Some folks just can't see through the over-exaggeration, back patting, and shameless self promotion of a charalatan trying to create his own legend .....
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 11:19 AM   #71
breadman
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325to1195 View Post
Ex-wife #1, she'll lie to St Pete if she gets to the gate.
x2
breadman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 11:22 AM   #72
popup_menace
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Back yard, stand, or my dreams

An ex employee of mine. The kicker was that as soon as he was called out he got so upset he had to quit. Good riddance.
popup_menace is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 11:39 AM   #73
Snacks
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

It takes a lot to get me angry, but pathological liars do a pretty good job of it. What really bothers me is when people know that the person is lying and go along with it, but then when I call them on their BS everyone gets upset like I'm being unfair. I choose to not associate with people like that or their friend groups.
Snacks is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 11:44 AM   #74
SabreKiller
Ten Point

Hunt In: Terrell and Val Verde County

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325to1195 View Post
Ex-wife #1, she'll lie to St Pete if she gets to the gate.

Ditto!
SabreKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 12:11 PM   #75
Txhuntr2
Eight Point

Hunt In: Kinney County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Pic View Post
Curt...If these are all YOUR words. My man you could write spy novels
Incredibly creative.

Now as far as liars go. Does it include Toppers?
You know the guy who always has to TOP your story with a better one.
He did it better, faster, bigger, longer,wider, he paid more, he paid less, he has more
Oh boy! I know a few of them
We had a guy on a lease in San Saba we called the one upper bc he did a lot of this. One night at the campfire another hunter brought this up bf the one upper got there and made it a point to one-down him with each of his stories that night. “Oh you drive 80 on that road, I only did 70.” Etc. Was hilarious
Txhuntr2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 05:04 PM   #76
Martin
Ten Point

Hunt In: Grayson County and Oklahoma.

[QUOTE=DWA;13224196]I hate that every guy from Vietnam I meet was a sniper.

My nephew WAS a sniper, two tours in Iraq. He never tells anyone.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 05:37 PM   #77
wow
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado, Lavaca, and any where im invited

Money made and lost. Know a guy who has been a millionare 6 times now. his future daughter inlaw just received 2 mil from her parents estate and gave him 25k to buy a lawn mower.
They both live in a single wide.
I know a few true well off folks. they don't brag.
wow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 05:47 PM   #78
Aggiehunter08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

I'm not a fan of any kind of liar. The best I've dealt with recently are from Aggieman08 and I's African Taxidermist. Extremely frustrating!
Aggiehunter08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 09:37 PM   #79
TWP
Ten Point

Hunt In: San Angelo

I can’t stand liars and one uppers. Nothing I ever say is the truth and one uppers keep making me one up them. ****** me off!!!
TWP is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 10:04 PM   #80
pilar
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton
Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWP View Post
I can’t stand liars and one uppers. Nothing I ever say is the truth and one uppers keep making me one up them. ****** me off!!!
Most lier's hate to be one up'ed , such is politics, and deer camp management oh and throw in Lawers and insurance adjusters
pilar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-02-2018, 10:05 PM   #81
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWP View Post
I can't stand them even more than you.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:31 PM   #82
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:
I used to know somebody like that, but he got sent off, by the CIA, to assassinate the head of a foreign government and was ambushed by aboriginal warrior women who then tortured him for weeks before he was able to escape by riding a tree trunk over a waterfall and hiking back to the US where he had to sneak into the country posing as a foreign diplomat, where he was mistakenly taken to the White House where he was asked to represent the government as an undercover agent at the ACE Hardware.....where he still works.
Man...this cracked me the hell up.
Thanks for a good laugh when I was really needing one.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 01:33 AM   #83
yaqui
Ten Point

Hunt In: Eastland Co.

I know two guys that have a hard time keeping the truth to themselves. On is my BIL. He was some military commando and has worked on all seven continents. I feel so bad for my SIL, she is a smart hardworking woman, my BIL has not held a decent job in the 25 years that I have known him. Sad individual. He has three kids from a previous marriage, and they are all very hard working kids. I credit their mother.

The other fella, I now him thru mine and his kids. We used to hang out a little. This guy claims that he had millions in investment. Lost it all on 9/11 because he and his wife were traveling in Italy, and his broker could not get a hold of him. We were at a party one night and I was talking to his wife, sweet gal. During our short conversation, she asked about an out of country trip my wife and I had recently taken. I then asked her if she had ever been to Europe. She said, no just Mexico and Costa Rica.

He also told some mutual friends that we went tuna fishing together. I was upset because he told everyone I out fished him. I've never been tune fishing. Ever. He has a revolving door of friends.

I don't understand why the truth is so hard for some people.
yaqui is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 02:19 AM   #84
ON THE EDGE
Ten Point

Hunt In: Banquete, Colorado

Worked with a guy in the fire department who could spin a yarn. Every time “we” did something as a crew, I would catch him telling someone else about his great deed. It never really bothered me until the day he told me a story about a life he saved. It was a perfect story not made up in any way. And I know because I saved that life. That kinda ended what friendship we had.
ON THE EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 08:57 AM   #85
Sackett
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sutton County

We have several in my family. It causes all sorts of emotions within me. I'm a very black and white kinda guy and can be very blunt, so I won't tolerate lies. I have a family member that served a very important role in Vietnam, but his true service is overshadowed by his perpetual lies of having performed other duties during service he never did. I do know some people have a lot of insecurity that compels them to unnecessarily embelish.

There's a lot of them on this site and every other public internet forum.
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 09:07 AM   #86
BBRU
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post
I have one buddy that is terrible about lying.

For instance he called me claiming he went on a skeet shoot a few months back and said he shot terrible and shot 50 or 60 out of 100. I went on my first skeet shoot ever and told him I shot a 78 out of 100 and he said that was terrible and he shot 99 out of 100 the last time he went

FJ?
BBRU is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 10:01 AM   #87
curtintex
Pope & Young

These stories are great. Reminds me a lot of some of the people I met when I was serving undercover in British Parliament trying to bring down a rogue member of the House of Lords. That assignment was very important, but it cost me my NBA career....I used to wear Lebron out during our AAU days, back when I was dating Mia Hamm and helping to form Google. But, when you're born with a photographic memory, X-ray vision and superhuman strength, you serve the world where needed.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:04 AM   #88
howzitbra
Ten Point

Hunt In: Montague,Callahan,Eastland counties

Worked with a guy that was really a good dude, he’d help you with anything, really a lot of fun to hang around with but you couldn’t believe a word he said. He didn’t really out and out lie but he did embellish the truth quite a bit.
I told him one time, Steve you lie more than anybody I know. His reply “Nah, there’s a lot of people that lie more than me”

howzitbra is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 11:51 AM   #89
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Well, I have enjoyed the stories keep them coming. I have an Aunt who lies a lot but her lies are just fantastic tales and dont harm anyone so we all just laugh and go along with it. Sometimes we even encourage it as the story goes along just to see how outlandish it can become. We have another family member that lies to create drama and tension within the family. I finally made the decision to cut her out of my life completely last November. As someone else mentioned earlier there are some on this forum. The internet is just awesome for them. And Curt you are full of ****!
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 12:28 PM   #90
TxDispatcher
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas Pineywoods, Austin County

Quote:
These stories are great. Reminds me a lot of some of the people I met when I was serving undercover in British Parliament trying to bring down a rogue member of the House of Lords. That assignment was very important, but it cost me my NBA career....I used to wear Lebron out during our AAU days, back when I was dating Mia Hamm and helping to form Google. But, when you're born with a photographic memory, X-ray vision and superhuman strength, you serve the world where needed.
I'm loving the posts, Curt
TxDispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 12:38 PM   #91
justindfw
Ten Point

Just FYI a pathological liar believes there lies to be actual truth where a habitual liar will lie about anything and everything While knowing they are telling a lie!
justindfw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 02:44 PM   #92
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by justindfw View Post
Just FYI a pathological liar believes there lies to be actual truth where a habitual liar will lie about anything and everything While knowing they are telling a lie!
But how do we know how to catagorize them? We cant get inside their brains.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #93
JHT
Pope & Young

Known a bunch but my favorite was a Microsoft teacher named Eddie years ago. He looked more like a guy doing prison for 6 murders rather than a geek tech guy.

The first day of class we do the "whats your story" routine around the class. He goes first. He came out swinging. Global securities expert hired by multiple countries around the world, created the security systems to run Wall Street. Name it he had his hands in it somehow. Some of witch came to be true but it was the non tech stories that were gold.

A few days into class a group of us went out for lunch. Somebody mentioned Eddie is a few sammiches short of a picnic. We all laughed and agreed to push the envelope and ask him more garbage to see what he would say. Priceless.

He was diagnosed with lung cancer in a Mexican hospital while on vacation because he was coughing up blood. He broke out of the hospital one night and came home. He didn't eat any real food but drank coffee, ate a few bags of peanut M&M's and switched from smoking 2 packs of smokes a day to a pipe. Three months later he was cured.

He beat the NYC marathon record one year but no one will ever know because he didn't want to pay the fee so he didn't have a number bib.

NASA has him on retainer so when they want to develop new technology they can call him to see if it will work.

There were tons more I can't remember but this is my favorite.

One Monday morning the class was talking before he walked in. Some Tom Cruise movie came out that weekend and a few people saw it and were talking about it. Eddie walks in and picks up on the conversation & joins in.

He says he spent some time in Hollywood but lost interest in it due to the people there. He asks who was in the movie the people say.

"Ah Tom Cruise. Do you know I actually was offered the part in one of the movies he stared in?"

Please tell us Eddie.

"Top Gun. I tore the contract up when they told me they wouldn't let me fly the plane myself."

I ****** myself.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 03:59 PM   #94
Justin Spies
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Tx, Kansas

My single mother brought a guy to meet the family once. This guy was something else. You name any state that has deer to be hunted and he had connections there for the best hunting in the county. If you wanted to go overseas he had a cousin/friend/uncle that had a mansion we could stay in. If you wanted to see ANYONE in concert he could get you backstage passes and probably get you on stage during the performance. The list goes on and on! I told him that I bow hunt and he went to telling me he has killed five of every mammal on the continent with a bow some as far as 150 yards!!
Justin Spies is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #95
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
But how do we know how to catagorize them? We cant get inside their brains.
Actually, when I was teaching a section on the brain's reaction to certain neurotransmitters, while at Harvard, I actually got inside the brains of a few patients. Not actually into their brains, but studied the brain's reactions to certain things like lying.

No, I didn't actually get "inside" a brain until I was practicing brain surgery at George Washington University Hospital where i pull the slug out of ole James Brady's head after the Reagan shooting. After that, Ronnie had me work security for Ollie North when we were cutting some deals with the Sandanistas. Not much I can "recall" about that time.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:08 PM   #96
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:
Actually, when I was teaching a section on the brain's reaction to certain neurotransmitters, while at Harvard, I actually got inside the brains of a few patients. Not actually into their brains, but studied the brain's reactions to certain things like lying.

No, I didn't actually get "inside" a brain until I was practicing brain surgery at George Washington University Hospital where i pull the slug out of ole James Brady's head after the Reagan shooting. After that, Ronnie had me work security for Ollie North when we were cutting some deals with the Sandanistas. Not much I can "recall" about that time.

I'm gonna put your percentage north of 85...

Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 10:18 PM   #97
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post

Yep! More full than you Dale. I will say though, you both have a way with words.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 10:23 PM   #98
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post

I don't know about 85%....when I was studying Quantitative Analytics at MIT, the make up of percentages was a big part of my life. Well, besides when I was dating Katie Couric and hanging out with Jordan and Barkley, just playing golf and chewing RedMan Origianal.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:33 PM   #99
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
I don't know about 85%....when I was studying Quantitative Analytics at MIT, the make up of percentages was a big part of my life. Well, besides when I was dating Katie Couric and hanging out with Jordan and Barkley, just playing golf and chewing RedMan Origianal.
He said Origianal!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2018, 10:35 PM   #100
curtintex
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
He said Origianal!

I never claimed to be mistake free. I mean I won the Scripps Spelling Bee when I was 4, so burn in hell you commie bastage!!!!