FEBRUARY 19, 2011
    MARCH 19, 2011
    APRIL 16, 2011
    MAY 21, 2011 (MAY BE OUR BENEFIT SHOOT)
    JUNE 18, 2011
    JULY 16, 2011 (MAY BE OUR 2 DAY SHOOT)
    AUGUST 20, 2011
    SEPTEMBER 17, 2011

Benefit shoot and 2 day shoot will be determined at the banquet in January so I will post corrections if needed.

May 21st will be our benefit shoot this year. This year’s proceeds will go to "Backpack Buddies". The group provides meals for school aged children who might otherwise go hungry when school is out for the weekends.

Our two day shoot will be held on July 16 & 17 for anyone who would like to participate.

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Where abouts is your range located I'm coming from Odessa

Comment

Come in on highway 385 which turns into highway 385/62 from Odessa. Once you come through Brownfield watch for the sign on the right hand side of the road for the South Plains Bowhunters. Take a right at the sign (Before you get to Meadow) go down about 2 miles (should be another sign) and turn right again. Go down that road and the gate will be on your left hand side. You will go through that gate and one more before you get to the sign up trailer. The gates might be dummy locked if the cattle are roaming free.

Originally posted by bassinking View Post
          Where abouts is your range located I'm coming from Odessa

Comment

Originally posted by Cathie View Post
            Come in on highway 385 which turns into highway 385/62 from Odessa. Once you come through Brownfield watch for the sign on the right hand side of the road for the South Plains Bowhunters. Take a right at the sign (Before you get to Meadow) go down about 2 miles (should be another sign) and turn right again. Go down that road and the gate will be on your left hand side. You will go through that gate and one more before you get to the sign up trailer. The gates might be dummy locked if the cattle are roaming free.
            Hey Bassingking, What dates are you going to be there? My Grandsons and I try to make a lot of their 3D shoots and we will be coming from Snyder. We could meet you in Brownfield and lead you out to the range. Just a thought. My Son would come from Odessa and it would take him about 2 hrs. to get there, same as Snyder. Let me know. PM me.

Comment

We have a meeting tomorrow night 7:00 pm @ Gander Mountain, hope to see everyone there as we will finalize details for our first shoot (Feb. 19th) and our workday this weekend (Feb 5th).

Comment

Hope ya'll are staying warm!! Good grief its frigid here in Lubbock!!

Comment

The workday has been rescheduled for February 12th due to the cold weather.
                  I will let you know if anything else changes!

Comment

Almost time for the first shoot....everyone mark your calendars....February 19th

Comment

Don't forget we are having a workday on Saturday the 12th to sort targets, fix the trailer, and make general repairs on equipment. The more hands the better!
                      It will take place at Lynn Cox's house at 1:00

Comment

I can't believe it's finally almost here...OUR FIRST SHOOT OF THE SEASON IS FEBRUARY 19TH....NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!! YIPPEE, OH BOY, WOOOHOOOO Can't wait to see everyone again

Comment

Trailer is fixed up, targets are loaded, and we are ready to set up Friday night. Thanks to all who lent a hand on the work day(s). Trailer repair came out better than we imagined. Could always use some help Fri. nite setting up. We hope to be there by 6pm and set up till dark.

Comment

You guys are awesome, sorry I wasn't much help with the trailer. We will be there Friday night to set up

Comment

I forgot, we will be raffling off a Martin Bengal Bow at the shoot on Saturday. Tickets are only $5.00 each so bring some extra cash!

Comment

Working...
                              X