Another "same deer?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another "same deer?" thread

I got this first pic back on opening week of gun season or so. I hunter this area hard since and thought the buck must be dead by now... Well, I just got this latest pic of another good buck, for my area and both pics were taken on the same trail. Anyone think this could be the same buck? Just moving at night and avoiding us hunters?

Its hard to tell, but I bet it is, the right side seems to be the same in both pics.

Comment

I would say they are different. To me it looks like the right side doens't look the same. The deer in pic 1 looks taller on the right side G2. Let's hope for you that they are not the same deer.

Comment

looks like a lot of the same genetics but different deer

Comment

The right side G3 looks longer in the first pic. Could be head position. Dont think their the same.

Comment

Don't think they're the same but it's close. Is that a black panther in the brush?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellis View Post
              Don't think they're the same but it's close. Is that a black panther in the brush?
              Well of coarse it is! I just didn't say anything cause I knew nobody would believe me...

Comment

Working...
              X