need some indoor concrete advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some indoor concrete advice

We just leased 12,500 sq foot store. This will be used for a Antique mall and the LL is removing the tile and glue per negotiated lease. We plan to leave the concrete as is, as most vendors will customize their space. My question is should I seal the floor? Are there any negatives to leaving the concrete as is with no sealer? It is indoors with AC and will have normal retail type foot traffic.
    I prefer to leave it as is but I am worried about it "sweating". Any advice/thoughts?
    Last edited by brushtrooper; 09-02-2018, 08:10 PM.

ttt

Comment

I’d like to hide and watch LL remove the glue....

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
        We just leased 12,500 sq foot store. This will be used for a Antique mall and the LL is removing the tile and glue per negotiated lease. We plan to leave the concrete as is, as most vendors will customize their space. My question is should I seal the floor? Are there any negatives to leaving the concrete as is with no sealer? It is indoors with AC and will have normal retail type foot traffic.
        I prefer to leave it as is but I am worried about it "sweating". Any advice/thoughts?
        PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          PM sent
          PM did not come through

Comment

No matter what you do it will come down to humidity control.......

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
              PM did not come through
              Tried it again

Comment

Before they place the sealer do an evaraption tests to determine rate of water emissions
                Test kits about 20$ each.

Comment

Seal it. Foot traffic will create an enormous amount of dust that will coat everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X