No announcement yet.

Good bye NFL hello LMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's disgusting to watch them disrespect our national anthem and our flag, I have been watching it less but now I will not watch at all.

Comment

I'm done watching a bunch of millionaires play with balls. Not only that, the NFL tax structure as a non-profit organization is BS. I'd rather spend that time with my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
        No need to be sorry
        You're the problem
        So if I watch an NFL game, I'm the problem as well?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
          I'm so sick of all of this protesting with athletes making millions of dollars a year. Many of whom their sole contribution to society is that they can play a game real well. I am officially done watching the NFL or NBA. Guess I'll watch lifetime movie network with my wife instead.
          Giving up NBA and NFL and watching movie stars instead ......Oh the irony!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Giving up NBA and NFL and watching movie stars instead ......Oh the irony!

In his defense he said lifetime. There are no movie stars there.

I'm in the I'm over it crowd. Thank god hunting season is around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so sick of all of this protesting with athletes making millions of dollars a year. Many of whom their sole contribution to society is that they can play a game real well. I am officially done watching the NFL or NBA. Guess I'll watch lifetime movie network with my wife instead.
              Been done with them brother.

Comment

Been done with NFL since last yr, I still watch college, he went seen any protesting yet, I'm sure it's coming

Comment

I said to myself, if the Packers ever sit, I will stop watching. Yesterday three of them did. I watched Narcos instead.

The sad part, the Packers have been a part of every fall for me since I can remember. At least 25 years. We would hunt mornings on Sunday, come in, watch the noon game and nap until 3 or so, and head back out for the evening. During rifle season, when its hunting 24/7 for 9 days straight, the only time we came out of the woods was to watch the Packers. It was an escape from M-F, and an escape from the cold of rifle season.

I am going to give the Packers one more week. If they all stand next week, I will watch again. Hell they can lock arms, complain about whatever all week long, shoot go join an black lives matter protest, so long as they are on their feet for our National Anthem.

Comment

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin raps Alejandro Villanueva for standing for national anthem http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/0...al-anthem.html

Comment

I'm so sick of all of this protesting with athletes making millions of dollars a year. Many of whom their sole contribution to society is that they can play a game real well. I am officially done watching the NFL or NBA.
                      I will watch some college and high school, but I have watched /wasted too much of my life watching NFL. I got other things to do in the fall/winter. Speak with your dollars if you don't approve.

Big pig

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                        Been done with NFL since last yr, I still watch college, he went seen any protesting yet, I'm sure it's coming
                        I would say less than 5% of the players are protesting. I didn't watch any games yesterday but, from what I'm hearing....this was in response to Trump. He needs to STFU. Not all players are un-patriotic and are getting painted with a broad brush. I hate the Steelers and anything they stand for but.......https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steeler...953591.html;)b
                        Last edited by Traildust; 09-25-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

^^^^ I am familiar with Alejandro Villanueva story prior to the NFL. When I had heard or seen an image of him being the only Pittsburgh Steeler to come out of the tunnel it sent chills up my back!

If this story about Mike Tomlin is true, and he took a swipe at his player, former US Army Ranger that did 3 tours in Iraq, for standing for the national anthem......well, let's just say I shouldn't post the rest of my thought here! Tomlin is a true clown and s***head.

I'm over it

Comment

I love me some football and have been waiting for it to be back on tv on sunday evenings but I too had to refrain and watch something else. Good thing I have a ton of Bonanza on the recorder. I don't even watch the news anymore because it is all just a bunch of bs so I didn't even know all this was going on until I turned on the game

Comment

This all falls squarely of the shoulders of the NFL and its owners. I'm forbidden by my employers to protest anything on company time.

Comment

My wife got nervous yesterday. She loves football but doesn't like to admit it. Whether we sit down to watch or just have it on for background noise, if there is a football game on it's on our tv. I told her if any Texans sit or kneel I'm done with them. Years and years of mediocre play couldn't run me off but this will. Luckily they all stood but for the first time in I don't know how many years we didn't watch an afternoon and night game. I'm just glad college players don't come out until the anthem is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X