No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't heard anything yet, so I'm guessing it was a swing and a miss this year!

Comment

Admin-Please delete, repeat post.
      Last edited by 1337hunter; 08-27-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Admin-please delete, repeat post for some reason.
        Last edited by 1337hunter; 08-27-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I got G61. Don't know much about it but we will see.

Comment

Got an email yesterday afternoon saying I was selected on a secondary archery drawing and would be getting a call today, just got off the phone with them.

All the rifle stands are gone with a "few" hunters already on a waiting list. There were about 20-25 bow hunting slots open, I selected 5E-11.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Got an email yesterday afternoon saying I was selected on a secondary archery drawing and would be getting a call today, just got off the phone with them.

All the rifle stands are gone with a "few" hunters already on a waiting list. There were about 20-25 bow hunting slots open, I selected 5E-11.
              Thats awesome, good luck to you. Wow I thought they were completely done with the drawing. I should keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Yep, I'm guessing some hunters only wanted a rifle stand leaving the bow slots open.

There will be a secondary general drawing on 8 Sept to fill the slots left open by those who do not buy their hunting permits, usually "8 to 10 spots".

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks for the info. Do you shoot trad or compound?

Comment

I shoot a Glenn Parker Gray Wolf TD Recurve with a stabilizer and 5575 GT's with 125gr 4 edge Stingers. Holding 67lbs @ 31".

Not full fledged traditional but sort of close.

Comment

Sounds scary. I'd like to eventually shoot a longbow or recurve to see which one I favor. I like the simplicity of it

Comment

I just talked to ORC last week. You can rent feeders from them for $70, but you can only fill them up with food on the weekends. And you can put out water if you want too.

Comment

I was drawn and picked a gun stand in TA 5D. I have never been there, so I don't know anything about this area. Hopefully we get to hunt a lot more this year.

Comment

I just got called yesterday. They were giving out the last few archery stands. 1337 hunter, I got 1B4. Which stand in 1B did you get? I'm gonna be out there Saturday setting up. Good luck to all of you this season!

Will

Comment

Wife got an email and later a call for an archery stand. She had them place her on the waiting list to fill a gun when someone doesn't buy their $250 hunting permit. She's not a bow hunter and pretty far down on the waiting list, its very, very doubtful she'll get one.

Good news is, it left open an archery slot for a bow hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by usafeod509 View Post
                                I just got called yesterday. They were giving out the last few archery stands. 1337 hunter, I got 1B4. Which stand in 1B did you get? I'm gonna be out there Saturday setting up. Good luck to all of you this season!

Will
                                1B-8, just up the road from you. I work this weekend but I'm off tomorrow. Luckily, I got an email saying they will allow scouting tomorrow, so I can check my cam and feeder I put out last weekend. Hope to see you out there one weekend. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X