Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Alright fellas the time is almost here. If you haven't started scoutin better get to it. Last season we had 19 pages of great conversation. If you missed out on the pre season get together Hunt Hard and make the post season get together. Good luck to everyone and Happy Hunting.

In all of the excitement I forgot to mention Im headed to Bugscuffle this weekend with 2 of my uncles. I hope to bring back some good stories with pictures of course.

Comment

I can't wait to get out there, hopefully this brutal heat will end soon so scouting can continue.

Comment

It was really good to see everyone at the get together. I hope everyone has the opportunity to chase their dreams this season. I am fortunate to have good friends to share the outdoors and the occacianal campfire with, thank you fellas. Welcome to the new TBHers enjoy the ride you may need a stump and some hip waders cause it tends to get kind deep around these parts Lol. Good luck to everyone this season
        Last edited by COUNTRY BOY; 08-12-2010, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
          In all of the excitement I forgot to mention Im headed to Bugscuffle this weekend with 2 of my uncles. I hope to bring back some good stories with pictures of course.
          What the heck is bugscuffle???

Comment

I can't wait. One more month for early Teal season to start. The anticpation is building. There is nothing like hearing the whistling wings of 50 plus birds cutting the wind to dive out of the sky down in amongst your decoys. Then a fire erupts from your shot gun and the Black Cloud rains out. Feathers fly and birds fall. There is nothing like the smell of burnt gun powder in the moring and hearing the black cloud raining down on the water.

Comment

Going to Aquilla to check cam in the morning hope to have more than hogs this time

Comment

I will be there scoutin, it was hot as heck last weekend.....lots of liquids for sure! Why is the corps not dozen fire breaks??? Are they slackin??? Good luck ad be careful.

Comment

lol i remember one year they decided to clear out the fire breaks during the middle of deer season. that was fun.

Comment

contest

I know I cannot wait.

Comment

I will be there scoutin

Comment

cant wait ready to get in the woods I got to show ole countryboy what a really big buck looks like laying in the back of my truck lol!!!!

Comment

The reason for missing the get together. If you look in the back ground you can see some of the toys the spoiled Gremlin got. Along with her cool new ride her God parents got her. It even shoots water. I tried but my but was to big to fit in her new ride.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good luck to everyone!!!!!
                            Can't wait to get out there. Going to Cabelas after work to swap out a rod and pick up two packs of broadheafs and some inserts.

Comment

Idk they need to get to dozen some i will be taken lots of water i have to walk and check my girlfriends spot and move the cam to my spot so just hogs and does but the bucks will show up

Comment

Working...
                              X