Serena Williams meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    This thread is a cross between ESPN, days of our lives, and a CNN panel.

My contribution? Meh....It's Tennis.
    And a little Jerry Springer

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Wait. You cant cross those three as they are the same being. Like having a threesome with yourself.

Would that just be using both hands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Bad day on the court but as noted below it wont change her world. GOAT's can get frustrated as they don't get there by accepting being a loser. Sad to read some of the vile comments.
        I agree with you here sir, I think she could have acted much much worse and thrown all kinds of curse words at the ref. She was ticked but it wasn't that bad. I have seen WAAAAY worse "meltdowns" by athletes. She was upset, oh well. Only thing that upsets me is that the winner's day was marred by SWs actions.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Would that just be using both hands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dammit! My answer to have you ever used to be yes. I guess they dont count anymore

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Wait. You cant cross those three as they are the same being. Like having a threesome with yourself.
            Wait, is that a thing? My girlfriend is not going to be happy.

Comment

Wow this thread took a turn.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                I agree with you here sir, I think she could have acted much much worse and thrown all kinds of curse words at the ref. She was ticked but it wasn't that bad. I have seen WAAAAY worse "meltdowns" by athletes. She was upset, oh well. Only thing that upsets me is that the winner's day was marred by SWs actions.
                She impugned the integrity of the official. This particular official is know for strict enforcement of the rules. She makes millions of dollars playing a sport, and devotes mos of her time to it.

She is responsible for her own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                  I agree with you Landrover. I heard Mac tell a ref he was going to shove that microphone up his ***. Serena was ****** and overreacted. She is probably the best female tennis player ever, she has earned the right to meltdown on the court.
                  Nobody has the right to meltdown on the court. MAC was the worst and it hindered him from being a better player. If we are going to accept it’s OK for anyone to act this way we’re in trouble!!! Doesn’t matter if your the number one player or the bottom of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                    She impugned the integrity of the official. This particular official is know for strict enforcement of the rules. She makes millions of dollars playing a sport, and devotes mos of her time to it.

She is responsible for her own actions.
                    Absolutely, agree 100%, just saying it wasn't THAT bad. Could have been way worse.

Comment

I want to see the freak out video.

Comment

As bad or worse is all the hoity toity d-bags in the stands booing during the trophy presentation and what the queen d-bag said to introduce it! "Well, not quite the outcome we were hoping for/expecting, but congrats..here's your trophy" (something like that). What a bunch of elitist, full of themself P's O S.......

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          The little girl caused the meltdown. The tantrum at the ref for calling out her coachs hand signals was the result of the beating she was recieving from the youngster superstar. They should fine Serena her winnings and give it to the kid too for having to put up with it all
                          I agree. I think the whipping she was getting her rattled. I think she realized she may be playing the next dominate woman in women's tennis.

Comment

Isn't she sponsored by Nike? Maybe by cheating, it cost her everything.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                              I want to see the freak out video.

Its all over youtube.....google it..

Comment

Working...
                              X