No announcement yet.

Dead or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, I'm back. Pretty rough evening. Please keep their family in your prayers. Looks like the mom will survive the wreck but a long tough road ahead.

I reviewed the footage again and it's definitely a little low and a little back. Here's a pick just befor impact
    And heres one at impact. you can see where the line went slack momentarily.
    if I was on the ground the low wouldn't bother me cause you almost can't hit em to low. But being in the stand makes it worse. Anyways, if he ain't dead he's probably hating life right now. I'll go back tomorrow after work and have a look around just because I hate not knowing!!

Comment

Sorry about your friends Randy.
      I'm like you, if he isnt dead he's wishing he was. Good video too!

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Prayers up for your friends.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your friends family!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Sorry to hear that Randy. Prayers up!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for all involved. Sad to hear.

Comment

Thank you all for the prayers. Please stay vigilant . Losing a loved one is always difficult even more so when there's a child involved .

Update on the hog....
                    I took off work at 10:30 this morning and went and got my dog . He immediately picked up blood at the the feeder and easily followed the 400 something yards that I tracked last night to the spot where I left off.
                    From there he tracked roughly 150-200 more yards to the last blood we could find . He was doing so well with the track and I just let him keep going and he tracked and probably another 150 yards or so till he lost the trail . At that point He kept working in a grid but was unable to pick up the trail again . All in all my phone app said .41 miles which is roughly 721 yrds.
                    I am extremely proud of my pup . He worked the track like a pro !! I'm really thinking this hog will live to see another day . I should know for sure within the next couple of weeks because if he's still around I should get pictures of him at the feeder . But I bet he's a lot more careful from now on lol!!!
                    Last edited by Randy Madden; 06-06-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I don't think it low too much but definitely could have been more forward...

Congrats to you and the dog! Sounds like you got a winner there!

Comment

Good pup. Gut shot like that I doubt he'll make it. He'd have a better chance hit in a single lung I think. Gut shots turn septic quick.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                          I should know for sure within the next couple of weeks because if he's still around I should get pictures of him at the feeder . But I bet he's a lot more careful from now on lol!!!
                          If he is still alive... I'd bet that he is somebody else's problem now.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                            If he is still alive... I'd bet that he is somebody else's problem now.
                            Very likely but you never know . My wife and my daughter both missed the same hog three different times with a rifle and he kept coming back. I had Him in bow range couple times but never could get the shot and eventually my little brother killed it with a rifle. But with this One being hit you're probably right

Comment

Randy, I sure give you credit for sticking with it....

Sorry about your Friend's daughter....that really hurts...Prays out to the whole family.

Comment

prayers up for family and friends... congrats on the pup, but your workn hard for a pig thats gut shot.

Can we take a step back and talk about how we are bowfishing pigs now lol. I have never seen this string tracker sombody fill me in lol

Comment

Working...
                                X