• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
    Killed a big ol pig at Moore plantation openin weekend last year
    Great pig

Comment

Comment

great to see this brought back to the top!! lot of great public land harvest!

Comment

Originally posted by deer hunter guy View Post
          Whats the deal with the keys in all the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
            Whats the deal with the keys in all the pics?

There was a little contest. We had to put keys in the pic so everyone knew it was from that season.

Comment

This was my first time to ever bowhunt the davy crockett national forest, I got reality of how public land works. I went the evening before opening morning and set up a ladder stand way back (about a mile) thinking I would be the only one back that far but boy was I wrong. Opening morning there were 2 men that I hiked in with and they set up about 100 yards from me.... just across a creek. They rattled, snort weezed and cracked opened cans all morning long. So after that hunt I decided it's time to break out the climber, I decided to go in the same area my dad has hunted for 20 years with great sucess. I found a well used trail and climbed the tree, I had a doe skirt me at about 70 yard and just before dark this nanny doe showed up and I stuck her.

Comment

All grat pics.. Hope to see a bunch from this year.

Comment

Im going to try public land hunting for the first time this year myself. Ill be happy with anything. This is some nice inspiration though.

Comment

nice!

Comment

Comment

I do not mean to fowl up this post with birds but both were taken on public.
                        The Eastern on the Sabine National Forest and the Rio on a piece of property I will only disclose through PM.

Comment

some good looking public land deer

Comment

Working...
                          X