• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigma DG 150-500mm

Anyone use this lens?

Looking for green screen reviews.

Thanks!

I don't have one myself. I have a couple buddies who do and they both love it. From the pics I have seen that they took with it looks to be pretty good.

Comment

I had the 50-500 4.0-6.3, the first edition without Optical Stabilization when I was shooting Nikon. I loved it, I would love to have another for my Canon. Be prepared to use a monopod or tripod in lower light situations, other than that I loved this lens.

Comment

Just bought the 50-500mm this evening. Will be trying it out at the ranch this weekend. I'll circle back with some sample shots!
        The dealer was bullish on Sigma and they happen to be one of the largest Canon dealers in the country.
        Not the build quality of the Canon L's but Sigma seems to have a comparable image quality.

Comment

Awesome feedback,

This might just be what I was looking for in my next lense for my Canon EOS20

Thanks,

Comment

I am planning to get one when I get the money. The negative reviews I read had to do with shooting wide open at 500mm. They were saying that you need to drop a couple of stops to around f7 or f8 at 500mm, otherwise the focus was little soft.

Comment

Working...
            X