Panhandle Pronghorn Hunts!! Book Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panhandle Pronghorn Hunts!! Book Now!!!

I've got three hunts available at this time for pronghorn in the panhandle. All inclusive with meals, hotel lodging, game care and all. Ranches are scattered around the Dalhart area and other parts of the panhandle. I also have a great taxidermist in Amarillo that I can deliver the cape/horns to for you. Would prefer a group book them because most of our hunts are 2x1, but I can make whatever work. Call, text or PM for info or to book. Have been 100% success on all past pronghorn hunts. 806 206 3289.

Cost of hunt is $3,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wont make it this year but it is #1 on my list for next season. Rifle only or is bow a possibility?

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
      Wont make it this year but it is #1 on my list for next season. Rifle only or is bow a possibility?
      We could give it a shot with a bow, but rifle is preferred.

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For anyone on the fence about this hunt, go for it. My wife and I went a few years back and had one heck of a time. Matt has plenty of goats and I know we left a really big one running around one of his properties. This hunt is worth every penny and more.

Comment

any mulie hunts ?

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
              any mulie hunts ?
              None available right now.

Comment

#1 on my bucket list is a Texas low fence speed goat. Hopefully will be able in 2 more years.

Comment

Very reasonable hunt. Should get filled up.

Comment

Dates??

Comment

Would prefer to do the hunt opening weekend, September 30-Oct. 1. Could possibly hunt that Monday morning if we needed to. Most hunts don't go past the first day though. Would have that following weekend Oct 6-8 also.

Comment

Working...
                      X