Buying a new Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a new Honda

Looking to buy a new Honda Accord ex or ex-l, Or a Honda CR-V ex or ex-l.
    Anyone buy one or get a good deal better than what Truecar is saying?

I guess everyone is buy themselves new f250's ,but someone has to be buy their wifes new vehicles?

Comment

Just bought my wife a CRV EXL. I saved about got it about $250 less than lowest price on cars.com and had them throw in tint and GAP. Not alot of markup in Honda.

Comment

Ok thanks, Truecar.com says about 2500 to 3000 off msrp depending on trim model.
        I am gonna try and get wheel locks , window tint for extras.

Comment

I bought a 2017 CRV 15 months ago from Fernandez Honda in San Antonio, I live in Austin, l saved almost 2500.00. The Austin dealers were proud of their cars. I looked at their inventory on line and found exactly what I wanted and made the deal over the phone. Drove to SA to the dealer and it was ready to go. Went in to sign papers and off we went. Fastest most pleasant car buying experience I’ve ever had. Great Vehicle, my wife gets 33mpg regularly, she does a lot of highway driving.

Comment

I ended up getting a 2018 Honda Accord EXL for 25800 out the door. 3000 of msrp, 4500 trade in ,free window tint,paid half of their b/s acc.

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
              I ended up getting a 2018 Honda Accord EXL for 25800 out the door. 3000 of msrp, 4500 trade in ,free window tint,paid half of their b/s acc.
              Did you end up buying at the local dealership? I'm helping mom get a car today an she is pretty set on Honda.

Comment

Back in 2016, I bought a 2016 EX-L manual transmission V6 with 4500 miles on it certified used from gunn in SA for $25.5k. Car was in perfect condition with extended warranty.

I saved $10k by buying slightly used. I found the car on cargurus.com and pretty much bought it over the phone. I live in Austin, the car was in San Antonio.

Comment

FWIW, get the ex-l. It’s worth the extra cost.

Comment

bought my wife a new civic last summer and worked a deal that ended up being almost 10k below sticker. it had a dent in the hood from hail and made sure they fixed it. sticker was around 34,500 they came back at their best pricing which was 31,500. told them i was going to go look at a bmw. they didnt want me to leave and asked what number to get the deal done right now and not go look at the bmw. told them otd @ 28k. we had 3200 negative equity in her trade.

Comment

This is what I gave for a 2018 accord LX. I also got the price I wanted for my trade in(Kelly Bluebook). They got within 200.00 on my trade and started to leave. They need you more than you need them.

@ Honda Of Ft. Worth

MSRP: $24,460.00
                      Internet Sales Price: $21,398.00
                      Drive Out: $23,140.87

The above Drive Out quote INCLUDES the following complimentary accessories & services:
                      1. Destination fees
                      2. Window tint & pinstripes with lifetime warranty
                      3. Nitrogen Tire Inflation
                      4. Genuine Honda Protection Package (wheel locks, splash guards, & trunk tray)
                      5. Free Car Washes for life
                      6. First Oil Change is free
                      7. 24-hour Honda Roadside Assistance
                      8. Tax, title, & license

Comment

We are at the Honda Dealership now waiting on what they will give for her BMW trade in. Ready to walk if it isn’t acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, Sterling McCall in Kingwood. Sorry just got back from the lease. They will work with you , being close to the end of the month. Who did you deal with? Allen Tran was our guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            We are at the Honda Dealership now waiting on what they will give for her BMW trade in. Ready to walk if it isn’t acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            We were within 200 dollars on my trade and I had to say No way or I walk. They some how came off the 200.

Comment

Don’t buy a “certified preowned” from Sterling in Kingwood. We bought one in 2013 with 10k miles on it.

Went to trade it in at a different dealership a few months back and found out it had been wrecked out of state prior to us buying it. Sterling offered us nothing. They still call me to this day trying to sell me another vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                              X