Congrats!!!

Comment

Well done amigo! Great shot!

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
          Congrats on the first kill.

Great video - it truly felt like I was part of the experience.
          That's kinda why I went with the hat mount over the bow mount. This way you can see the draw back and release of the arrow. More of a POV if you will. Also when you bow mount a camera it vibrates and blurs the kill shot. One of my main reasons for wanting to video was to check my shot placement on camera if I was unsure of the hit. Bow mounting obviously adds more weight to the bow too. And I was kinda afraid that since I didn't practice much with camera bow mounted it could affect the shot at longer distances. The only drawback to the hat mount is that I have to put it on when I want to film. So added movement. If I feel like I don't have enough time to get the camera turned on and put on my head I will just make the shot without it. I don't want to miss out on a kill trying to mess with the camera.

Comment

Congrats! That is so awesome. I'm so pumped. Can't wait to get in a tree for my first time ever in a couple weeks.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the family

Comment

Congrats and nice video

Comment

I cant wait to use my Go Pro this season... Nice Job..

Comment

What a great shot. Good camera work too, all the way around good stuff there.

Comment

Nice job,

Thanks for taking the time to upload.
                      Rwc

Comment

Thanks Guys. Im really glad to hear all the positive reviews especially for my first video. Im hoping to get a Whitetail on the ground this weekend! Im so pumped up. I cant wait

Comment

Excellent job and good luck this weekend!!

Comment

Well done man! Congrats on the bacon!

Comment

Thanks. Yea im going to put the bow away this weekend and break out the boom stick for opening of rifle season. Unfortunately this bow stand in this video no longer has cover due to all the leaves already being gone. Got pics of some nice bucks expecially one huge 9 so I think Im going to try to get em with the rifle
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking Buck and really good video... Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                                X