No announcement yet.

Kjo in july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be there July 1st through the the 3rd!!!

Comment

I'll be there July 24th-27th looking forward to the trip it will be my first one to his place

Comment

Originally posted by BucksandDucks View Post
        I'll be there July 24th-27th looking forward to the trip it will be my first one to his place
        You will be one of the last hunters on that ranch. August 1st he will be in Junction.

Comment

Just talked to Keith and booked a hunt for October. He said the Florisville Ranch will primarily be run by his Son, He'll be at the Junction Ranch and he just got a Ranch in between to use as a breeding/stocking ranch.
          Within a few minuts of talking, I felt at ease as he seemed like "Good People" and Genuine person. Talked about my Back Disabilty and the Crossbow was OK with him .. He takes that on a Case-By-Case basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
            Just talked to Keith and booked a hunt for October. He said the Florisville Ranch will primarily be run by his Son, He'll be at the Junction Ranch and he just got a Ranch in between to use as a breeding/stocking ranch.

Within a few minuts of talking, I felt at ease as he seemed like "Good People" and Genuine person. Talked about my Back Disabilty and the Crossbow was OK with him .. He takes that on a Case-By-Case basis.

Cool deal

Comment

Keith and his Wade are good people! never a dull moment

Comment

Originally posted by WACK N STACK View Post
                Keith and his Wade are good people! never a dull moment

Yea, if u can ever get em to talk to ya

Comment

Just booked my first exotic hunt with him for October (most likely unless the other guys back out on Sept.). Heard nothing but good things from his place. Coming from a state of public and private land hunts that don't cost me a dime, this is a huge transition but in Texas it seems this is one of the primary hunting styles so hopefully I can bag a big one! My new Mathews Chill-R is ready to see some blood

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar Chevy View Post
                    Just booked my first exotic hunt with him for October (most likely unless the other guys back out on Sept.). Heard nothing but good things from his place. Coming from a state of public and private land hunts that don't cost me a dime, this is a huge transition but in Texas it seems this is one of the primary hunting styles so hopefully I can bag a big one! My new Mathews Chill-R is ready to see some blood

Good luck

Comment

Anyone-Results from those who hunted earlier this month. Anyone know size of ranch they are starting in Aug. & any other particulars? I sponsored a Wounded Warrior Hog Bowhunt this past Jan. (Oklahoma place) & am looking at his place for "maybe" another in March 2015.

Comment

anything

Comment

Working...
                        X