North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Does seem that the majority of their missiles fail/explode right at launch sequence, during launch or shortly after launch
    Japan said one went boom shortly after takeoff earlier today. I think they launch like 10 at a time to makeup for the duds in the bunch. Only takes 1 to find its target to do some hefty damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Flywise...thanks for providing Xbowhunter with hours of successful trolling.

Well I keep putting him on my ignore list, but then like a crack head I continue to seek my liberal fix

I really need help

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter
        Your assumptions are wrong.

I don't own a crossbow
        This right here confirms for me your true intentions... Even your screen name is meant to cause jabs and create strife... You call yourself XBowHunter because most or at least many on here, and a lot who lean heavily conservative do not like the idea that crossbows are now classified as "archery equipment"...

The VAST majority of your posts are negatively written and serve their main purpose in continuing to stir the pot.

"What's in a name"... In your case there's a lot...

You sir are one of my chosen few who are now on my Ignore List. ...not that it would matter to you other than it will make it harder for you to push my particular button.

Comment

Some of you here put way too much thought into me, lol
          I'll go out on a limb and say that exactly what your looking for.

Comment

I say Trump is a habitual liar
            So in the face of new facts he is still a liar?

You are nothing but a pot stirring troll.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1274.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	24489915

Comment

Looks like mad dog has little pork'o in his crosshairs. Curious to see the NK response tomorrow. I will be on the border of NK next week. Looking forward to hurling a rock across it.

Comment

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on Friday defiantly called the U.S. cruise missile attack on a Syrian airbase yesterday a meaningless gesture that had no effect on his country's goal of destroying the United States and its allies.

"The DPRK is not impressed with little airplane rockets that are so weak that it takes many to harm a small airport. Soon America and its cowardly friends will feel the fury of giant DPRK missiles carrying death and destruction to all enemies

Comment

Air mail

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on Friday defiantly called the U.S. cruise missile attack on a Syrian airbase yesterday a meaningless gesture that had no effect on his country's goal of destroying the United States and its allies.

"The DPRK is not impressed with little airplane rockets that are so weak that it takes many to harm a small airport. Soon America and its cowardly friends will feel the fury of giant DPRK missiles carrying death and destruction to all enemies
                  It's time to air mail him a real missile!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                    It's time to air mail him a real missile!
                    yep, about 100 kilo tons worth.

Comment

I'm in Seoul Korea right now. Plan to be on the NK border tomorrow...gonna chunk a rock across it

Comment

Sure more drama to come shortly! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in Seoul Korea right now. Plan to be on the NK border tomorrow...gonna chunk a rock across it

Lol, don't get shot [emoji33]

Comment

If I read the headline, "Man Killed on North Korea Border" I'll assume the worst.

Comment

Objective Complete!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X