Time to gring you A game, boycotters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
    Gring??? What is gring? hot dog fingers and small keyboards dont jive!

I know, im boycotting all small keyboatdz!

And we were all thinking it was Transgenderitis that caused the problem....

I have a different approach to solve Target's problem. Have all the men stop by Target just to use the women's restroom and leave the toilet seat up. Talk about a hate crime.....

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      BINGO..............time to get rid of all those APPLE I-Phones and APPLE products. The CEO of APPLE is married to another dude out there in Califorinia. Not only is he originally from Alabama (deep southern roots) but graduated from Auburn University!!! Ok, I am waiting for the stock for APPLE to crash.......waiting.......anytime now...........lol!!!! Not gonna happen is it? Figured as much.......wow!
      I disagree, their stock prices are in the tank, so it is happening to some extent. All my Apple products were bought while Steve Jobs was their CEO, and you can bet the farm I'm not buying any more Apple products.

"If Elon Musk was the CEO of Apple would the company’s stock price be at 95 right now? Said another way, is Tim Cook’s low-key approach hurting Apple’s stock price?

Investors are certainly frustrated with Apple as its shares languish below 100. The price makes no sense given that Apple has $250 billion of cash in the bank, a price to earnings ratio much lower than the market and a massive cash flow generation operation despite slowing phone sales. Still, the stock trades below 100 and blame has to be cast somewhere."

Comment

Working...
      X