Evil, Evil Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil, Evil Evil

This is long but hang in there. My wife turned 60 this week and her and some friends made a trip to New York City to celebrate. It was her first time there and they had a great time. She got home last night and we were discussing the things they did including a visit to the 9-11 memorial. In one of my previous jobs, I traveled to NYC for business quite often and I was there in late August of 2001. We took an evening dinner cruise out to Ellis Island. The weather was clear and sun was setting and the twin Towers of the World Trade Center were beautiful. At the time, the phone I had did not take pictures and I didn’t have another camera. I have told my wife several times how I regretted not getting a picture because it was such an iconic structure for the skyline of NYC and a mere 2 weeks later they were turned to rubble along with nearly 3000 poor souls.
    So as my wife was touring the memorial, she noticed a large picture of the Towers on display and she wanted to take a picture of a picture for me. She said the pictures were on a curving wall and as she was taking the picture she noticed a woman wearing a burka standing near the next picture down the walk and the woman’s friend or husband was taking her picture. The woman was smiling brightly as she stood there. The couple then moved on and my wife moved down to see the picture the woman was in front of was picture of the two towers on fire. My wife said it was like they were getting a picture in front of a trophy. I have never witnessed such evil and I do not like to judge groups of people by actions of a few but I am beginning to think that Donald Trump is right about deporting these people.

Originally posted by TMEC View Post
    She said the pictures were on a curving wall and as she was taking the picture she noticed a woman wearing a burka standing near the next picture down the walk and the woman’s friend or husband was taking her picture. The woman was smiling brightly as she stood there.
    How could she tell she was smiling?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
      How could she tell she was smiling?
      She was printing!

Comment

All covered but eyes, nose and mouth.

Comment

Of course trump is right, it's the logical thing to do until we get a handle on things but people today think with their emotions instead of their brains.

BC

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

this is going to be the US

Comment

disgusting

Comment

Yep, and this creep in the white house continues to let em flood into the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  Yep, and this creep in the white house continues to let em flood into the country.
                  Well he left no gray area. He told us that he would "stand by the muslims".

Comment

Your wife is probably a lady but I wish she had throat punched that *****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Well he left no gray area. He told us that he would "stand by the muslims".

Yes he did and why people don't think he's a muzzy is beyond belief. He's a muzzy and hates America and everything we stood for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what we are going to have to deal with in future generations if Obama types keep running this country.

1,400 years of Inbreeding

A Danish professor reported some time ago. He is referred to in this article. If you want to see the face of insanity, take a look at the faces of the 5 GITMO prisoners that Obama released.

We asked several Muslims in Saudi Arabia why they marry their first cousins. All of them told us it’s to keep the wealth within the family and that the Prophet allows them to do this. There is one town in Saudi Arabia where there are only two last names listed for all its citizens.

1400 years of Inbreeding

This came from a Lockheed employee who has had three assignments to Saudi Arabia. Worth the read!

During the pilot transition program with the KV-107 and C-130 with Lockheed, we found that most Saudi pilot trainees had very limited night vision, even on the brightest of moonlit nights. Their training retention rate was minimal, including maintenance personnel.

Some had dim memories and had to be constantly reminded of things that were told to them the day before. An American, British or any other western instructor is burned out pretty quick. It actually took Muslim C-130 pilots years before they could fly in the dark safely and then would be reluctant to leave the lights of a city. Ask any Marine, Air Force or Army guy who’s been trying to train Iraqis – and especially Afghans.

Islam is not only a religion; it’s a way of life all the way a around. Yet another set of revealing facts about Muslim beliefs and traditions and ways of life. 1,400 years of inbreeding. I found this to be interesting. Didn’t know whether to believe it or not. To research I went to Wikipedia, “Cousin Marriage,” and far down in the article “Genetics” it seems there is a lot of truth here. A huge Muslim problem: Inbreeding.

Nikolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: The disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first cousins.

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world. This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world, since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity and health. Per Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan, the numbers approach 70%. Even in England, more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%. The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia, 64% in Jordan and Kuwait, 63% in Sudan, 60% in Iraq, and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

Per the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK, they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.

The risks of what are called autosomal recessive disorders; such as, cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy, is 18 times higher, and the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher. Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100 percent increase in the risk of stillbirths and a 50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labor.

Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. Per Sennels, research shows that children of consanguineous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as “retarded,” increases by an astonishing 400 percent among children of cousin marriages. (Similar effects were seen in the Paranoiac dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)

In Denmark, non-Western immigrants are more than 300 percent more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army. Sennels says, “The ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic world.” He points out that the Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does.

In the last 1,200 years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year. Seven out of 10 Turks have never even read a book. Sennels points out the difficulties this creates for Muslims seeking to succeed in the West. “A lower IQ, together with a religion that denounces critical thinking, surely makes it harder for many Muslims to have success in our high-tech knowledge societies.” Only nine Muslims have ever won the Nobel Prize, and five of those were for the “Peace Prize.” Per Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10 percent of the world average when it comes to scientific research measured by articles per million inhabitants.

In Denmark, Sennels’ native country, Muslim children are grossly over represented among children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education, and anywhere from 51% to 70% of retarded children with physical handicaps in Copenhagen have an immigrant background. Learning ability is severely affected as well. Studies indicated that 64% of schoolchildren with Arabic parents are still illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant dropout rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.

Mental illness is also a product. The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness. The increased risk of insanity may explain why more than 40% of patients in Denmark’s biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant background. The U.S. is not immune. Per Sennels, “One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole.”

Sennels concludes: There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences.

Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims. Simple Judeo-Christian compassion for Muslims and a common-sense desire to protect Western civilization from the ravages of Islam dictate a vigorous opposition to the spread of this dark and dangerous religion. These stark realities must be taken into account when we establish public polices dealing with immigration from Muslim countries and the building of mosques in the U.S.

Comment

Working...
                        X