Planned attack on Stonebriar Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planned attack on Stonebriar Mall

I hope they throw this punk in a hole. My kids could have been there.

Glad they got him before he acted ... wow!

Comment

Go ahead and fit him for a pair of concrete shoes and throw him in the Trinity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
        I hope they throw this punk in a hole. My kids could have been there.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/05/02/a...hooting-spree/

Same with my kids

Glad they shut him down

Comment

[ATTACH]906774[/ATTACH]

Comment

Catch em and hang em for all to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              [ATTACH]906774[/ATTACH]
              Lmao [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jfisher View Post
                [ATTACH]906774[/ATTACH]
                bwahahaha

Comment

Killing in the name of.......

Comment

Kudos to law enforcement for preventing this from happening.

Way to much hatred in peoples hearts.

Comment

I watched the interview that Fox4 had with him in the jailhouse. He cut it short and didn't say a lot, but it was pretty obvious that he wanted to do some harm.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        I watched the interview that Fox4 had with him in the jailhouse. He cut it short and didn't say a lot, but it was pretty obvious that he wanted to do some harm.
                        I saw that interview and disagree. He struck me as a kid who wanted attention. When he was asked why he agreed to an interview, and answered so few questions, he said "I don't know, I just wanted to see what it was like".

I firmly believe his tune will change when he goes to court and his defense will somehow turn it to appear that he was a lost lonely young man starving for attention and acted out to get noticed.

Time will tell.

Comment

Wow - when I read planned attack, I assumed a nerdy, gaming loaner white kid ...

These situations also make me curious. They get led down a path and access to a lot through the undercover contact.

I wonder if words would have just been words.

Glad they got to him as this is less than 15 mins from the house. Another day to hug my babies and realize how thankful I am to be blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            I saw that interview and disagree. He struck me as a kid who wanted attention. When he was asked why he agreed to an interview, and answered so few questions, he said "I don't know, I just wanted to see what it was like".

I firmly believe his tune will change when he goes to court and his defense will somehow turn it to appear that he was a lost lonely young man starving for attention and acted out to get noticed.

Time will tell.
                            I hope he gets a lot of that attention he craves in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Wow - when I read planned attack, I assumed a nerdy, gaming loaner white kid ...

These situations also make me curious. They get led down a path and access to a lot through the undercover contact.

I wonder if words would have just been words.

Glad they got to him as this is less than 15 mins from the house. Another day to hug my babies and realize how thankful I am to be blessed.
                              So now I'm curious.. So by "led down a path" you think he was baited into this??

Comment

Working...
                              X