Mosquito control . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosquito control . .

Can anyone recommend a proven method or device to effectively control these pests? . . They make outdoor activities unbearable . . Thanks

Thermacell will save your life.

Comment

I'll second the Thermacell.

Comment

I have a couple of friends who bought this Dyna Trap and said they are very pleased with the results. One even bought two to put at her horse barn and her back yard. She said it work very well and better than expected. South of Houston. Need to shop the internet to get your best price on it.
        DynaTrap® is a simple way to safeguard your living space from mosquitoes and more by trapping insects without the use of chemicals.

Comment

I'll look at the dynatrap . . Thermacell is good but I have to cover a 12 x 30 deck at t-bend . . Thanks

Comment

I use mosquito misting system on a timer-best investment ever-zero mosquitoes

Comment

Look up the bug zappers made by Lange Industries. I believe he's in Winnie or Fannett. They're an industrial strength zapper. I've seen a couple in action and it's impressive.

Comment

I have been told by a couple established landscape companies that the below is the best by far. They used to install misting systems but the lines get chewed up and are not as effective as one of these. I'm going to buy one really soon. Not sure what solution goes in the hopper but I can find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  I have been told by a couple established landscape companies that the below is the best by far. They used to install misting systems but the lines get chewed up and are not as effective as one of these. I'm going to buy one really soon. Not sure what solution goes in the hopper but I can find out.

Yeah they work if you want to fog yourself all the time. And the first time you don't they'll be back in full force.

Comment

Mosquitomax.com

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                      Yeah they work if you want to fog yourself all the time. And the first time you don't they'll be back in full force.

I could see that being an issue if you have several acres but how hard can it be to turn on the blower once a week or so?

Comment

Mosquito bump..........

Comment

Napalm..... lots and lots of napalm...

Comment

My dad uses cutter. Says it works pretty good. Thermacell is what I use in a small area.

Comment

I have a mosquito misting system, pay a pest control company to fog once a month, and a dynatrap. They are most expensive to cheapest in that order, and also most to least effective. With all three I still use a bug-zapping paddle to kil the two or three that find me whenever I'm outside. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X