No announcement yet.

Alaskan airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BIL SIL worked for them about 10y ..Over the years visiting with him he never said anything Bad..He recently left them for for warmer country...Hawii

Comment

used them all the time to go to HI, get their credit card and get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare, so you buy a round trip to anywhere and get another one for around $122.00,once a year. My wife and I both have a card. Get more info on line.

Comment

Been on Alaskan several times and really like the airline. Had my 20yr old boy with me flying for his first time and they treated him like a king and even allowed us to sit in the cockpit and took a picture of us.

Comment

I flew them to Hawaii last summer. They have tablets you can rent for reasonable prices while in flight to watch movies. The tablets have the movies already downloaded. I think it was $5 to rent or free for Alaskan Airlines credit card holders. The wifi does not work for several hours over the Pacific. You will need to bring a iPad with movies already downloaded if you want to have your own setup. Have fun!!

Comment

I flew from Seattle to Houston during one of the tropical depressions. I am in no way comfortable with flying. The flying is OK, its the crash that worries me. I was about to have a panic attack and the airling person steward whatever asked me what was wrong. I told him we are flying into a GD hurricane!!!!!!!!!! He said man this aint sh!7. This pilot flies into Dutch harbor in snow, relax. I got to thinking, alright alright, put this thing in the eye and lets get it on! Great airline!

Comment

We flew to Fairbanks and back. No problems at all...better than others we have used!

Comment

One thing to consider is a AA credit card. When you sign up, with some restrictions, you get around 20,000 air miles. Enough for a domestic flight. And they have a $100 companion fare you can use once a year.

Comment

I fly Alaska any chance I get. Used to be a platinum MVP for years when I still lived up there. Flown all over Alaska, US and to Mexico several times on them. Have the credit card. I like them better than other domestic airline. Now I get occasional free flights......when I fly with my little sister. She's a flight attendant on Alaska.

Comment

Working...
                  X